Buried Location Is Congo & Characters Dead Round Infinity?

Hello, my name is milan,

i just wanted to confirm that buried, does not take place in Anglola, infact in Congo, i was doing my research on the internet when i came across 5 United Nation Files which have been released to the public when Congo had political problems and was titled under "resolution 1925 - Congo"

In addition, i would like to ask if you think the characters would be dead in the next DLC as richtofens Easter Egg in "mined games" in buried, when the time bomb activates, in round infinity, the characters are dead! Could the old characters be returning maybe via the nav - cards as its navigation cards?

Let me know, post your thoughts out here!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Especially when I found out maxis turned out to be evil! So many questions! He says he wants to reunite with Samantha and open the gates to argartha! But then he says "regretfully, I must inform you that the earth not its people will survive" maybe that's how the characters died as argartha is a mystical place in the center of the earth! And small things like the nav card and the location of the final dlc as apparently the maps from black ops 1-2 are supost to spell out "f.e.a.r t.e.d.d.y" and everything has spelt out except for the final dlc which is supost to end in a "Y" :P

Hello, my name is milan,

i just wanted to confirm that buried, does not take place in Anglola, infact in Congo, i was doing my research on the internet when i came across 5 United Nation Files which have been released to the public when Congo had political problems and was titled under "resolution 1925 - Congo"

In addition, i would like to ask if you think the characters would be dead in the next DLC as richtofens Easter Egg in "mined games" in buried, when the time bomb activates, in round infinity, the characters are dead! Could the old characters be returning maybe via the nav - cards as its navigation cards?

Let me know, post your thoughts out here!

well, UN security council Resolution 1925 does in fact relate to Congo. Unfortunately this map is not Resolution 1925 it it 1295 which UN Security Council resolution 1295 is directly related with angola. sorry! good thinking though, and i dont think necessarily our characters will be dead in the next map i think they will realize that their following of the "voices" has been wrong all a long and they need to take what knowledge they've collected along the way and stop Maxis and Richtofen both before they can destroy the earth

For anyone who has played Myst, that ending is what i have in mind here