Next DLC

I have a prediction for the next DLC. So Treyarch needs another big finale for their zombie series, right? So here are some of my ideas/predictions/theories:

- The Original Four will return. If you have seen or completed the Easter Egg Mined Games then you will know what I am talking about.

- Elena Siegman will return to do an awesome finale song.

- The location of the map will be in Agartha. Agartha is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core.

- A lot of rumors were passed with Shangri-La that it was in the middle of the Earth.

Now here is the reason why I think Agartha is the next zombie map.

"The process has begun! Now I can control the Aether's energy! I can, at last, reach Agartha!" — When all Easter Eggs are completed on Maxis' side, and the Navcards are accepted. This can be a hint to the final DLC zombies map.

"Attention my commorial friends. You can hear me, yes. Our journey inches ever closer to its conclusion. This location represents a fine piece of a puzzle beyond the comprehension of mortal minds. With your help, we will heal the earth. Energy from the rift is at its strongest this close to the rift. You must harness this energy in order to power the tower seen from this vantage point. In order to achieve our goal. We must venture beneath the surface. I will interpret to monitor and advise your progress, but you must remain vigilant. Richtofen will stop at nothing to achieve his psychotic goals." — Said at the start of the match.

So these are my thoughts. Agree? Disagree? Please comment!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually think we may be doing something with the Bermuda Triangle.

Throughout the maps we have somewhat had references to the 4 elements.

Green Run - Fire

Die Rise - Wind/Air

Buried - Rock

?????? - Water?

If you remember the PaP camo on MotD has a few symbols on it. Many of those symbols were alchemical symbols or "Alchemy" which has a lot to do with elements.

Now The Bermuda Triangle is highly unlikely I can hope. I also feel this would kind of top going to the Moon. Especially if the map somehow had many of the myths and legends come alive. Also, story wise, maybe the Bermuda Triangle is the gateway to Agartha? It does hold a lot of mystery even in our own world. In the zombies universe anything could happen.

I have a prediction for the next DLC. So Treyarch needs another big finale for their zombie series, right? So here are some of my ideas/predictions/theories:

- The Original Four will return. If you have seen or completed the Easter Egg Mined Games then you will know what I am talking about.

- Elena Siegman will return to do an awesome finale song.

- The location of the map will be in Agartha. Agartha is a legendary city that is said to reside in the earth's core.

- A lot of rumors were passed with Shangri-La that it was in the middle of the Earth.

Now here is the reason why I think Agartha is the next zombie map.

"The process has begun! Now I can control the Aether's energy! I can, at last, reach Agartha!" — When all Easter Eggs are completed on Maxis' side, and the Navcards are accepted. This can be a hint to the final DLC zombies map.

"Attention my commorial friends. You can hear me, yes. Our journey inches ever closer to its conclusion. This location represents a fine piece of a puzzle beyond the comprehension of mortal minds. With your help, we will heal the earth. Energy from the rift is at its strongest this close to the rift. You must harness this energy in order to power the tower seen from this vantage point. In order to achieve our goal. We must venture beneath the surface. I will interpret to monitor and advise your progress, but you must remain vigilant. Richtofen will stop at nothing to achieve his psychotic goals." — Said at the start of the match.

So these are my thoughts. Agree? Disagree? Please comment!

I do agree that perhaps we may be going inside the earth to Agartha, and if so it will be interesting how they design it being that it is a fictional place without really muc to go on in terms of look feel etc.

Sorry, but Elena is not going to be returning for this game, if she was she already would have. Love KS's music and Malukah has done a great job on the last 2..

I think we will hear about the O4, perhaps even hear from them, but at this point i think they are long gone and we won't be playing as them

not too much longer until we know!