Black Ops 2 Zombies Buried Free Perks

Black Ops 2 Zombies Buried Free Perks Free perks on Call Of Duty Zombies Buried Map

So to get free perks Well perks for 10 points you need to follow the steps below

Get the Ballistic Knives from the box

Open The Saloon

In front of the bar there is a dart board throw your knifes at it till you hear a piano playing

Once you hear them run int the mansion and then back in the other side in the first big room you will see one of the ghosts playing the piano

Go close you will see an X to buy a perk for 10 points

Done

Guide http://youtu.be/wC9SYLcMV24

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

if you are playing solo and you run out of quick revives you can not do this to get another quick revive. The song will not activate it.

But u can continue to get free quick revives from killing the ghosts. I had a round 53 game with 5 downs and 4 revives. After realizing that I could go down and keep all of my perks except QR and then just go through the house and get another quick revive(if enough rounds have passed since last down) I stopped going through the house since I already felt kinda cheap using petrified and vulture Aid. :lol: