Thoughts on the Paralyser | Petrifier

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Best Wonder Weapon. Period. The unlimited ammo is amazing yet the cooldown keeps it from being op (except for exploiting Vulture but I just don't do that). The effect it has is something that hasn't been seen in a Wonder Weapon in a long time, it kills stuff. The Sliquifer was decent but I had little use for it because I don't run circles, I camp. But the best part is the mobility. Perhaps it has to do with Buried's layout but flying around is far too useful and far too much fun. I love it.

My favorite gun that I've ever used lmao, whenever I'm lucky enough to get it out of the box it makes me giddy with excitement lol because I know I'm goin' flyin'. the only time I ever even really use it to kill things is when I'm out of ammo in my other gun. I had the big guy hold a crawler for me for like an hour so I could just wander around the map and see all where I could fly and flop from.

Aerial 360's look awesome too so you can put on a show for your friends.