Maxis EE Button Question

Ok, doods... I just finished every Maxis easter egg. Now for the big finale, right? Naw, listen... I just wanna ask something to the people that already did the end game. ANY end game. My question is... do you lose all your Easter Egg progress after activating the button? Like, if you end the game after that... will you be able to press the button again or do you lose everything?

I also wanna give a shout-out to anyone that wants to press the button but can't because they don't have a full party. So I'm looking for people that want to see the end game with me.

Thanks.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey !

I just completed Maxis side on all the maps but unfortunately It s difficult to find 3 others players who have also completed all the Maxis sides of the easter eggs so if you want add my gamertag and with 2 more person we'll be abble to press the button :D . My gamertag : jixt83 .

Ps : I can see that you are From Belgium, I guess you speak french no ? Because I m French and It would be easier to talk on xbox live but if you dont no matter I can speak English without problems :)

I have a question also but for the richtofen side. When you do all his EE do you get the button and if you do that do you always have all perks on every map? Sorry for the stupid question but I couldnt find a answer anywhere

no, you have your perks for the rest of that game.

Hey !

I just completed Maxis side on all the maps but unfortunately It s difficult to find 3 others players who have also completed all the Maxis sides of the easter eggs so if you want add my gamertag and with 2 more person we'll be abble to press the button :D . My gamertag : jixt83 .

Ps : I can see that you are From Belgium, I guess you speak french no ? Because I m French and It would be easier to talk on xbox live but if you dont no matter I can speak English without problems :)

My French is terrible, bud. I'm from the Dutch region. Anyway... you might wanna know that all your progress will be lost if you press the button. It's kind of a disappointment. I would have loved if the rank gave you orange eyes instead of blue eyes, after siding with Maxis