How to get the "Electoplasmic Residue" achievement

I just got myself a free perk from the ghostly b*tches. As soon as I got in the Mansion, I started punching these women in the face with the Galva Knuckles. Until eventually, I dropped down to the tree-area (on your way to the maze) and one of them dropped a Perk. They also stopped spawning for a while. I'm not exactly sure how it works, but in any case, we now know you get the free perk from going melee on them. (WARNING: These women will take all your money!)

Also, I found the NavCard in the Mansion!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a perk just how you said except we weren't meleeing. just kept killing her.

Then I got a second perk from them/her. Not sure how it happened but they started coming at the begining of a round with no zombies coming out and once we finished killing all of them a perk dropped and zombies started spawning on the same level i believe.

I know we started the round while i was still running around the haunted house trying to find parts though.

I got a perk just how you said except we weren't meleeing. just kept killing her.

Then I got a second perk from them/her. Not sure how it happened but they started coming at the begining of a round with no zombies coming out and once we finished killing all of them a perk dropped and zombies started spawning on the same level i believe.

I know we started the round while i was still running around the haunted house trying to find parts though.

Yup, seems like you don't need a specific way to kill them. You just gotta kill a lot. I also discovered that there's no zombies spawning in the mansion, and there can't be ghosts and zombies at the same time. (Thank God!)