Coordinates of the spires in relation to Buried.

Mattzs

Since we were dealing with triangles/prisms when setting up the spire (if I remember correctly, I have never done any of the easter eggs) the number 3 is very significant.

Now, I have heard theories that this map is the last link for connecting the spires, which would play into the symbolism of 3.

I am wondering if we drew a prism or just a simple triangle from the exact location of each map to each other would that hold any significance.

Do the longitude, latitude, geographical location, etc. of TranZit, Die Rise, and Buried mean anything when compared/linked to each other? Do they point somewhere?

I am sorry, but I don’t have the info on the exact location i.e. coordinates of these maps so I was hoping someone here would know.

Random Side Note- If there are 3 spires what if each one stood for a “voice”

One for Richtofen

The other for Maxis

The last for the Ethereal Demon

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The problem with trying to determine a particular coordinate is that we don't know whether or not the area in which they are located in is accurate. We can only say where in a particular region (be it state or city) is the tower located. According to the cutscene, there looks to be more than one.

I don't buy the tower = voice idea. Not saying that it won't work, but the towers themselves represent nothing more than an energy transmitter of some sort. What side you choose determines what kind of energy is pulsating through the spires. To say that each tower represents a different entity would mean that each one would essentially gain some kind of power for themselves, which doesn't really make sense.

So if you plot out the three 'spires' and triangulate a central point equidistant to all three it becomes clear that 'ground zero' is Paris.

Once the three are powered and we have the last DLC (Paris, duh) the Eiffel tower will become a two way portal that takes the user to both the centre of the earth and the dark side of the moon.

Depending on which path you choose, you either end up having a lovely cup of tea with Sam, Maxis or the devil himself.

Also, the final DLC will include ZOMBIE POKER which will allow you to play Texas hold 'em with the original 4.

Or something.