(Theory) Black Ops II Zombies Final EE Outcome

In every World at War, Black Ops 1, and Black Ops 2 Map what was "the first priority"? POWER....Electricity to power the perk machines, pack a punch, the map. The towers have been present since World at War. Go Play Natch go to the very far window in the box room....what do you see a tower. Shi No Numa there is a tower outside....TranZit there is a tower.....Die Rise a tower....GG Bridge I consider a tower. All of Black Ops 2 the new perks have been related to resurrection. Who's Who, Tombstone. Then afterlife in MoTD. But I have a theory to what the outcomes of both Richtofen and Maxis's final EE in Map Pack 4 will be. Maxis: You indeed resurrect Dr. Maxis! That he is now resurrected and in human state once again. And that he may help get Richtofen out of the MPD HIMSELF. Richtofen: You complete his plan of him being the ruler of the earth, and he resurrects the earth to its state prior to the missiles. I believe Buried is going to show you more that resurrection is indeed the key.

[tab][/tab]And do I personally think that the N4 will die in Buried I believe it is a possibility yes, perhaps doing Maxis's side Richtofen gets angry and has the zombies kill you, do Richtofens side live and go on to DLC 4. Remember people this is a theory but its apparent RESURRECTION....IS....KEY! Just think why with all the new perks in Black Ops 2 unlike Black Ops 1 have basically the SAME EXACT RESULT...Resurrection. Tombstone....Who's Who....It has all made since. I hope this opens peoples minds, to atleast the resurrection part. The EE endings imo are still far fetched (except the Maxis trying to be in physical form.)

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have had it right in-front of us since DAY 1..... They emphasized it with a DLC pack, and with in game abilities, and even a EE step. What I'm talking about.....is Resurrection! Since day one its been in-front of us, the early stages with the experiments with Element 115 reanimating dead cells. The Zombies....are undead proof. You see all through entrainment its been something that's been messed around. Electricity is key to resurrection. It is the ultimate goal of the towers. Tower of Babble....Tower in Die Rise.....The Golden Gate Bridge was full of static electricity. The towers......electricity......resurrection have been from day one.

In every World at War, Black Ops 1, and Black Ops 2 Map what was "the first priority"? POWER....Electricity to power the perk machines, pack a punch, the map. The towers have been present since World at War. Go Play Natch go to the very far window in the box room....what do you see a tower. Shi No Numa there is a tower outside....TranZit there is a tower.....Die Rise a tower....GG Bridge I consider a tower. All of Black Ops 2 the new perks have been related to resurrection. Who's Who, Tombstone. Then afterlife in MoTD. But I have a theory to what the outcomes of both Richtofen and Maxis's final EE in Map Pack 4 will be. Maxis: You indeed resurrect Dr. Maxis! That he is now resurrected and in human state once again. And that he may help get Richtofen out of the MPD HIMSELF. Richtofen: You complete his plan of him being the ruler of the earth, and he resurrects the earth to its state prior to the missiles. I believe Buried is going to show you more that resurrection is indeed the key.

And do I personally think that the N4 will die in Buried I believe it is a possibility yes, perhaps doing Maxis's side Richtofen gets angry and has the zombies kill you, do Richtofens side live and go on to DLC 4. Remember people this is a theory but its apparent RESURRECTION....IS....KEY! Just think why with all the new perks in Black Ops 2 unlike Black Ops 1 have basically the SAME EXACT RESULT...Resurrection. Tombstone....Who's Who....It has all made since. I hope this opens peoples minds, to atleast the resurrection part. The EE endings imo are still far fetched (except the Maxis trying to be in physical form.)

ok first things first...please find a more readable color for font, thanks

and 2nd, FINALLY...i thought i was the only one who noticed the whole resurrection hints

Tombstone - Whos Who - AfterLife

and this EE in buried branching off into different scenarios wouldnt exactly work how you think, treyarch would have to make either 2 seperate maps (ppl that did maxis and rich) and then wat about the ppl who havent even did the EE or any of them..its a cool idea but tryna get it to work could be tricky ;)

1.I am fixing the font color :D

2.Nah I somewhat got all the hints, especially when they showed the ghost on the Buried trailer, it was just right there. Then I started to think back, its all been in front of us since WaW. Some people think Black Ops 2 was a waist Storyline wise, but if you think about it, it wasn't really. It just wasn't focusing on the most "exciting" things like Black Ops 1.

3.Yeah they seemed a bit far fetched but eh I gave my idea, that is what matters xDD

@Mocking

I could honestly see us perhaps moving Maxis into the Hillbillies body. But hey we find out Tuesday.

@ZombieGuy

Thanks glad someone see's the point of the theory. I remember once I saw the Natch look alike in Green Run I went popped in my World at War disc and checked Natch for Towers, as well as obviously Shi No Numa :3 I highly doubt they had the storyline to where it is now planned out, but I know they had "Moon" planned since the beginning due to the dots on Der Riese and plus the community was wanting it in WaW.