What would you like me too do?

I want to go for a really high round (Preferably 70 to 100)My highest round is 59 on Mob of the Dead, I've been planning to do this for a while but I'm not sure what map. Like most people, I've got my favourites, but I want more of a challenge, so I'll let you guys decide. :)

Tranzit

Town

Ascension

Shi No Numa

Shangri La

Der Riese

Kino

Moon

So let me know which me I should try

Ps. I'll let everybody know how I did and whether or not I screw up :D

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It depends bro if your looking to place in the solo leaderboards i would say something from black ops 2 if your just doing it for bragging rights I would say something from black ops 1 seeing as you have more choices as well.I might also want to add if you are looking to improve your stats a round 70plus round game will more than do that on bo2. To each his own I really loved shangri la it never got the shine it deserved.

Yeah that's thing... Both I guess? I mean, I just want to do it for fun. But I've thought about it and it would be awesome if it went towards my BO2 stats. But I try not to let my stats bother me too much. So It does't matter what game I try it on, I just dont want to decide the map :)

I vote you do Shangri La, as I see getting anywhere up from round 70-100 damn near impossible on that pain in the ass of a map. =)

I just came on to say that after I posted this my brother looked at me and said "Shangri La? Yeah, good luck with the napalm and wind zombies. And those damn monkeys."

So I'm gonna take Shangr La off the list :lol: I might try to get far on it some other time because I only played it once or twice since I did the EE after it came out

Bus depot: No perks or PAP ---Not recommended

Farm: No PAP----Not recomended

Town: Very small and sorta difficult, but try if you want... You can get all perks on MP very easily

Tranzit: You can try, everything's pretty spaced out though remember, possible, but not easy to get all perks on MP (impossible on solo)

Die rise: Recommend: Super easy to get all perks: Good wonder weapon, great wall weapons (don't even bother with the box), super easy to get to high rounds on solo in the Buddha room...

Mob of the dead: Cramped at first, but if you get to the bridge, running trains out there is a cakewalk even with the butuses, save volt. Withering amo as it is super usefull in returning to the mainland in search of more amo, tomahawk and spork make amo cheap already.... Easy to round 30: Can not get all perks, I recommend jug, speed, double tap, and Deadshot. Unless you are using raygun and VW... Then use EC in place of deadshot....