My golden rod is gone!

coolyocool111

I still haven't done all the moon Easter egg, I got the first achievement with my friend. I was gonna do it on split screen with just me and my guest but when I started it up I didnt have the golden rod. I know I used to have it with me when I played on solo, so I started up solo and I didn't have it (and yes, I was Richtofen) so I went in a public match with my guest and I had it there. But when I tried again on split screen it was gone. Any idea what I have to do, or can you just not do it offline?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I'm not sure and I'll try to find out as well for you. I know from previous experience that even with the Golden Rod you can't do the EE unless it has the Red stone with it. I have played with a friend before who had the rod which was present on my screen since I did richtofen but couldn't continue further past opening the MPD because it would not except the Rod itself incomplete.

If you get a chance though add me on xbox as I'm always looking for black ops 1 players. We can try to figure some thing's out and see just why it shows up.

I thought you couldn't do it Split-Screen since it's the one console still. So they take away the Vril Device so you can do all the steps, but can't hook it up to the Casimir Mechanism because you have nothing to hook it up with.

Same with Solo. You may have had it appear in Solo before without the Focusing Stone so it's just the rod itself, but yeah. I've just always thought they take the Vril Device in Solo and Split-Screen.

Honestly I'm not sure and I'll try to find out as well for you. I know from previous experience that even with the Golden Rod you can't do the EE unless it has the Red stone with it. I have played with a friend before who had the rod which was present on my screen since I did richtofen but couldn't continue further past opening the MPD because it would not except the Rod itself incomplete.

If you get a chance though add me on xbox as I'm always looking for black ops 1 players. We can try to figure some thing's out and see just why it shows up.

I love Black ops 1 :D

Add me Pie316