Special with my opinion

Right now I'm working on the specials to gain diamond camo. Right at the moment I'm on the edge to getting gold for combat knife and crossbow. Ballistics knife is already gold but assault shield a long way to go. Anyways I going to go in depth for each one and my option.

Ballistic Knives

This is my second gold weapon I eared so far playing black ops 2. The easiest way to get the kills is through sticks and stones. The challenges I completed were in TDM and the one I had a time is get 25 Kills from Retrieved Blades. All in all this weapon is awesome for stealth reason and punishing head glitches. This is as shameful as getting a tomahawk to the head.

Never let your guard down of an enemy with such a deadly ninja weapon.

Crossbow

Another one of my favorite weapons which has drop range as the ballistics and tomahawk. A deadly shot that counts down your life. This weapons is even more dangerous with tri-bolt attachment. Using tri-bolt can stroke a luck of three kills at once which is how I got my skull camo. Also if enemies are close the hit is critical like a grande laucher. The radius explosion is low without tri-bolt but still not as high as c4. Beware of the archer who lurks in the shadows.

Combat knife

A true ninja weapon to those who lurk in shadows. The knife range is a CQC and never played on big maps unless you can flank and hide in corners. You can't run around like an idiot with a shotgun with this weapon. If you do prepare for your K/D to be lunch for this weapon. The one challenge that everyone have a hard is getting 5 Bloodthirsty Medals and this is the last one for me getting gold knife. This is my favorite for Cqc only but other wise never use it. Beware of the ninjas with a knife!

Assault Shield

This weapon has been recognized as a pain in the @ss to get gold. Though in the end it's worth it to see your friends and enemy's gaze at such honor. The biggest thing that makes this weapon hard to get gold is the 100 kills needed after that it's easy street. This weapon is more for offensive game play and not attacking! The only way to get kills is concussions and flanking the enemy other wise say goodbye to that match. This is a weapon I would use for objective offensive with fast hands. Although there is one perk to using the shield though when its 1 vs 1. The enemy fears the shield and without c4 your their worst nightmare. The shield is a feared one ever since mw2. All I got to say about it is "Fear is a Shield".

The specials are a favorite weapon to counter all if used right at the time. The crossbow I love since I can almost get an afterlife kill every time an enemy shows up. So what special weapon do you like out of all of them and which would you never unless it's for fun?

This is Crimson Z releasing my arrows to you.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic