Mob of The Dead Secrets *Spoilers*

Hey Guys, there has been a lot of secrets being found and not solved in MOTD, I list a few here in a short form because the secrets are just scattered all over the forum and some are being flat out ignored.

The Code

There was quite a discussion on here and the Zombies Reddit about the code that the youtuber found with all the papers in the jail cell. (Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6onE_sBHnBc) This caused quite a fuss for awhile, many trying to decode it and then, nothing. We got through a lot and started to tear the code apart. The code was abandoned and we gave up. Cmon' guys, we're better than this, we could decode this thing with more time. What if we're missing vital info from this code. Get on it guys!

"Nikolai Nikolai Nikolai"

Here is an interesting one, a Quote from The Weasel in MOTD says exactly this, "Nikolai. Nikolai. Nikolai. Why do I keep hearing that name?" We don't yet know why this is here, I'll add some of my theories and wrap this theory up and get on to the next. Maybe since Richtofen has no use for the O4 he hasn't brought them back to life once they have died, since Nikolai was a vicious murderer even going to far lengths to kill most of his wives, he may have been sent to hell once he has died. Since in MOTD they are in hell, he may be somewhat more related to this than we think.

The Lighthouse

I recently saw a post and a youtube video of a guy who had turned the lighthouse off, he doesn't know how and he only noticed in theater mode. (Source: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0CziTLccZQ) Someone had suggested that maybe this was an indicator of the steps of the Pop Goes The Weasel EE, soon after people claimed to had done the EE and not seen the Lighthouse change once. I have no theories on what this could mean and would like to hear some!

The Screamer

So most of us have heard or even have seen the screamer on MOTD by now, it is triggered by looking at the fireworks on the roof with a sniper. NGTZombies has said otherwise and says it is triggered by looking at the skulls with the sniper, the one that is triggering the one on the roof is on a lightpole near the gondola. (Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... fpvoIcNQJY) This still doesn't explain what this picture is, people are saying its Russman, I don't see the resemblance apart from the darker skin. Others are saying its to encourage us to use the afterlife to look for clues other than peaking out of the map.

Thanks for reading guys, I don't have time to write more but I'll probably edit them in soon, please feel free to criticize my post in a positive or negative way, also feel free to digress and add to these theories and most of these theories are not made by me and I found them on the CODZ forum, if you made one of these theories in this post and feel like you need credit, feel free to say so and I'll gladly credit you! Thanks!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic