Maxis Easter Egg: Re-Incarnation Step - New Theory

nockscitney

Hi Guys,

I know this is technically part of the EE thread, but I wanted to post here to see what others thought to this theory. I know that many people have struggled with the Re-Incarnation step after killing the Zombies in the Red/Buddha room, and I wanted to put a suggestion forward.

So I finally got the Maxis side of this EE done on Monday night after many attempts and failures. I believe the key to doing this Easter Egg is to make sure you have the Pack-A-Punched Ballistic Knives (Kraus Refribulator) prior to going into the Red/Buddha room to start killing the Zombies.

Why you ask? I believe that as you kill the Zombies, the Kraus Refribulator absorbs the zombies energy / souls. Then when you shoot a knife anywhere in the room, as it impacts the surface, it releases the energy, as per Maxis's quote "Ahh, You See, The Energy of Their Broken Souls Has Been Released". Without them, I believe although you killed the zombies, the energy/souls have not been absorbed and that is why when you do finally shoot the knife in the room, Maxis fails to say the quote written above. What I also noticed from failed attempts, is that you get the Quote really early to say you've killed enough zombies. On our successful attempt, with the Kraus Refribulator, we had to go nearly 6 rounds to get the quote from him.

What do you guys think theory? Can anyone confirm that they have done the Maxis side without the Kraus Refribulator when killing Zombies.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds like the best way to approach it, but there is an issue that I've experienced trying this way.

We try to do the elevators step very early, so by the time we shoot the balls, we have very limited funds for trying to get the Ballistic Knife, let alone PaPing it. So, we usually try to camp somewhere besides the Buddha room, but I still get the quote, "Yes. That's it. More blood!"

So, I'm always wondering if trying to get the knife truly is the 3rdish step because Maxis seems to always want the blood sacrifice first...

I have completed Maxis's EE on Die Rise five times now. Just yesterday I completed the blood sacrifice step WITHOUT having the Krauss Refibulator. I have done it both ways with and without the Krauss and it seems to go about the same.

The biggest factor in the blood sacrifice step I have seen is weather or not all four players are on the ground floor in the Buddah room. When we do it with one player running a train and the other three on the second floor ledge, it seems to take forever, usually around 10-15 rounds till we finally hear "reincarnation will reveal the way forward".

Yesterday when I did the EE we had all four players stay on the ground floor in the Buddah room, for the first time and we got the sacrifice done in two or three rounds. So I think having all four players on the ground floor is the best/fastest way.

Let me know if you need help PSN ID OHNO_IM_DOWN

This sounds like the best way to approach it, but there is an issue that I've experienced trying this way.

We try to do the elevators step very early, so by the time we shoot the balls, we have very limited funds for trying to get the Ballistic Knife, let alone PaPing it. So, we usually try to camp somewhere besides the Buddha room, but I still get the quote, "Yes. That's it. More blood!"

So, I'm always wondering if trying to get the knife truly is the 3rdish step because Maxis seems to always want the blood sacrifice first...

Can't say I've heard of or seen any vids where he says this while not in the Buddha room, so that's interesting. Had any of your team fired even a single bullet at a zombie in the red room prior to this? Were you all together when you were camping outside the Buddha room? This EE seems to have so many little Quirks and Niggles that there's no wonder people have struggle to do it. Given however the Quote specifically says, "Find the Enlightened One" (ie Buddha), it's hard to think that this step would work anywhere else.

We'd done the elevators and symbols by the end of round 1, and by the end of round 4, we'd got the Sniper (would have had it by round 3, but accidently killed the last zombie). While one guy was snipping the balls, I went to try the box and on the very first pull, got Ballistic Knives, then we all camped on the roof for 3 more rounds, where the team let me get all the kills to build enough points to P-A-P. In the end, I think it only took 40 minutes to do the EE.

I have completed Maxis's EE on Die Rise five times now. Just yesterday I completed the blood sacrifice step WITHOUT having the Krauss Refibulator. I have done it both ways with and without the Krauss and it seems to go about the same.

The biggest factor in the blood sacrifice step I have seen is weather or not all four players are on the ground floor in the Buddah room. When we do it with one player running a train and the other three on the second floor ledge, it seems to take forever, usually around 10-15 rounds till we finally hear "reincarnation will reveal the way forward".

Yesterday when I did the EE we had all four players stay on the ground floor in the Buddah room, for the first time and we got the sacrifice done in two or three rounds. So I think having all four players on the ground floor is the best/fastest way.

I'd have to agree with you here I think. When I'd attempted previously, we was either no one or 1 person up the top and it was done within 1-2 rounds. Our successful attempt, we had 2 up and 2 down and it took 6 rounds to get the quote (1 was a Jumping Jack round which I'm not sure it counts). I don't need help with the EE now, but if you fancy a game some time, I'll add you on PSN if you don't mind . . .

Had any of your team fired even a single bullet at a zombie in the red room prior to this? Were you all together when you were camping outside the Buddha room?

Now that you mention it, I knew of only 3 players. One was next to me in the sweatshop, another was on the roof, but the fourth I don't know. He had communicated that he was going to build the Sliq, so it's possible that he had killed a zombie en route to power in the Buddha Room.

If that's the case, then it stands to reason that this EE is so touchy, it would be best to avoid the Buddha Room almost entirely until the Knife is PaPed and everyone is ready to go.

The one time I attempted this EE and actually got the correct quotes, we had one person training on the ground, three of us were on the catwalk with a TS, but it only took us 3 rounds to get the quote. I was using Skullcrusher, so the nade launcher may have had something to do with it.