zombies, whats going on?

Hello everyone, I'm a fresh register but I'm not a stranger to these forums, I've come here for a lot of info for this amazing game. I just want to introduce myself to everyone before going ham with theories lol I'm Dan, I basically only play zombies in my life right now so I'm a little more up to date with zombies info than most . Well blops 2 in general. Lol with that out of the way I'm going to open a discussion about something I think a lot of people over look as just a funny thing treyarch does. As I have said, I play A LOT of zombies. Too much maybe. Throughout my games I have noticed that the characters seem to know they are being controlled by us and that they are part of a game. A few examples . Dempsey 'hey player! Were gonna need some ammo! Danny trejo 'thanks for looking out '(after letting the red go away from being attacked).marlto'can I get a max ang like this that people overlook and it causes all kinds of weird thgly frozen in time if we can agree that all maps exist outside of normal space time continuum, then why is it hard to believe that all characters are dead and are now game pieces for a high powers play set? Mob of the dead has clues that hint to this such as the 666 sign.its almost like a rules board for a game.I think richtofen was lucky enough to study the afterlife before dying and found out the way to become the game keeper rather than the piece and now maxis is seeking to dethrone. This is where the question marks go up..where is this going? Where is this crazyness leading to? Maybe the rift is the frozen time areas leaking zombies into the real world and its tearing up multiple dimensions? I'm interested to read what my fellow zombie heads have to say maybe they can correct my thought or add them. Also I think al arlingto. Made a deal with the devil which allowed him to get revenge on the three that killed him in a failed escape attempt. I think the deal was to grant his revenge in exchange for his body and soul so that the devil could rectify the rift and restore his power over the undead. nd qguess what.I think the shadowy suit guy in nacht Der untotwn loading screen and in doe rise loading screen is als body. But controlled by the devil. Since the zombies seems to not even pay attention to him on the die rise screen. Ok no more theories lol thanks for reading

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you, Dan. For future reference, try putting line breaks in your paragraphs. Makes it a bit easier to read.

I think what you are referencing is simply breaking the fourth wall, an age-old drama tactic, but I don't think that has anything to do with the story of zombies.

Also, I don't think Arlington is any worse than the other convicts. I think they are equally, morally to blame.

You seem to have quite a few theories. :)

I do have to disagree though with the frozen-in-time one. That applies to Alcatraz, sure. But I don't think so with the other maps. (Possibly Nacht der Untoten and Verruckt though.)

Lol sorry I struggle with this phone sometimes, I can't afford a computer ha ill try to go super slow with the reply.

So what makes you believe the maps aren't stuck in time? None.of the clocks move in any maps. All the way back to

Waw actually. I personally think the radios we here are recordings that are being quantumly broadcasted into this 'inbetween' zombie game that richtofen is currently holding the reigns to, or being a host to. :) I have many ideas but they are all based on in game evidence that can be checked. Also these 'in between' dimension or quantum spaces, are the reason we can die over and over until the will is complete.the will being the easter egg. Mob of the deads easter egg illustrates that

These eggs are important to controller of the zombies and al is significant to this because it seems he was given a chance to

End his infinite loop(stuck in quantum space). I won't ruin the easter egg but it really does make you think. They're acknowledging that zombies maps are intck in a loop and in this egg you can break this loop.But only weasel can because he needs to get revenge on the ones that killed him in the real world. As heard in the eggs recordings.. ill shut up now tho incase I'm spoiling. jjust don't get the importance of al and why he was able to break the cycle with the help from the red announcer. I'm just glad treyarch through the spice back into zombies !