Mob of the Dead map "breakdown"

So in Die Rise I had a lot of callouts to help with easter eggs and perk callouts. well going into mob of the dead, I tried thinking of some more callouts to help the new players out. Well with the help of the map and a lot of hours already put into the map, I have some for you guys.

I also want to tell you how I split the map. I have it split into 5 areas. Cafeteria side/cell blocks/wardens side/tunnels/docks. these 5 sections are where most of the callouts will be taking place.

Spawn- well we all know what that is ;)

Cafeteria- This is where the acid trap is and where the claymores are located. there is a crafting bench there where I love to place my zombie shield.

Cafeteria Side Dog (also called bathtub/deadshot daiquiri area)- this is the area where a part of the acid gat kit thing is. you also have a dog spawn here. I call it bathtub sometimes because this is where you get the golden spork.

Roof- this is pretty much self explanatory. this is where the plane is built. I also heard that there is sometimes a piece to the acid gat kit up there.

So thats the cafeteria side of the Map. Lets talk about the middle.

Cell Blocks- This is pretty much a huge area of the map. So you usually want to tell your teammates if you are on the bottom/middle/top floor. You can be more specific by saying you are by the dog, or on the bottom by the wardens office. Finally you can say if you are up top by saying next to gondola or next to cherry coke (my nickname, i really don't know the real name)

The tunnels is next and there are four main parts of the tunnels.

Meet room (also know as showers and laundry room) this area is right under the wardens key area next to the cafeteria. You see a lot of dead bodies hanging like cows do in the butcher shop (hence the name meat room) for some thats to graphic so call it laundry room ;)

Double tap area- This is right when you leave double tap. next to the hells retriever room and if memory serves me correct, next to the generator. Another tip for double tap is to go into afterlife in the meat room and run to double tap to power it up.

Spiral staircase- this area is crucial to building the plane. This is the area with the numbers on the wall that can only be seen while in purgatory/afterlife. You can say you are by the top or the bottom area to further help your teammates if you go down. IF you go down at the very bottom where you retrieve the piece for the plane, you might want to say goodbye because no sane teammate will help you ;)

generator room- This place is also another key part to the plane building. This spot holds a mp5 and is close to the docks. it holds a piece to the zombie shield and if you don't mind the long walk can be accessed by only opening one door iff you are cheap or it helps your strategy.

Alright I will now explain the warden side.

The warden area starts right where you go to purgatory and have to jump up and get the key and hit the power switch to open the door. Zombies spawn extremely fast in this area and speed cola is not worth getting if you are in the high rounds and need to get it. a piece to the acid gat kit can be found here in 2 spots from my experiences. and a piece to the plane can also be found here but the power needs to be turned off in the generator room.

Warden stairs- these stairs are right outside the wardens trap. these lead to the tunnels. Not much to say about the warden area so i thought i would throw these into this section. This staircase can be an easy way to the docks if you want to go underground rather the gondola.

Now the final section is the docks

gondola area- This is the whole section from gondola to jug. this place isn't the best place to get trapped at but you can get from gondola to jug easily if you just went down there.

Bottom part- there is a piece to the zombie shield here and you also have a decent training area here. the last dog to be fed is located here and there is a work bench here also. don't get caught by the tower because the tower trap isn't always the best and getting through the tight corners with a lot of zombies is kind of hard. A part of the plane is located here.

another little tip is that you can power up the gate to the piece and juggernog in the same afterlife if you hurry. no need to waist two afterlifes

Of course I want forget golden gate bridge. Nothing much to talk about there. one of the best training spots except for the lack of drops and the multiple Brutus spawns.

This guide isn't the most in depth guide of the map. just to help you get around and know some of the callouts that are mentioned throughout the forum or if you are down you can help teammates that are far away get to you. or for you to get to them.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cafeteria Side Dog (also called bathtub/deadshot daiquiri area)- this is the area where a part of the acid gat kit thing is. you also have a dog spawn here. I call it bathtub sometimes because this is where you get the golden spork.

Lol, you mean the INFIRMARY?

o yea, i forgot that sign. lol