Satanic-Looking Aliens?

Now I now what you're thinking when you read this. "Satanic Aliens in zombies!?" *Ultra butt clench* but hear me out.

Ok, so the sort of central point around this theory is the box. Let me explain. I believe the Mystery Box reflects the appearance of it owner onto itself. For example when Samantha was in charge box was sort of and old timely toy box with a teddy bear inside. Now the new box is clearly Satanic-looking but I don't want to say it is because it opens up hundreds of religious questions and personally I don't see Treyarch adding anything like that into the game. Anyway this new box is Satanic-looking and whatever is in the MPD is probably like that themselves. Now the MPD let's talk about that we aren't really sure what it's origin is and seeing as it's on the Moon before we are I think it's safe to assume it's alien.

Right so to Mob of The Dead this is our earliest case of zombies appearing in game (Shangri La is questionable because Samantha is in control) and this is set before Samantha was born meaning that whoever was in control was before Samantha and probably the first one in there considering that there was no other outbreak of zombies before that and if he is the first one then he is probably one of the ones who made it thus making him a Satanic-Looking Alien.

I'll try and shorten it below so it's easier to understand because I tend to just ramble a lot.

The box changes depending on who's in it. For Samantha it an old toy box with a teddy inside. This person who was in control before Samantha had a Satanic-looking box making them Satan, Satanic or something else. Seeing as the MPD devise was on Moon before humanity I'm making the assumption that it's of Alien origin.

Mob of The Dead is the earliest reported case of zombies existing in game Shangri La is questionable. The map is set before Samantha was born meaning that this thing in the box was before Samantha. Seeing as no other zombies have been seen before this we can assume that the thing in control is the first, meaning he is one of the creators of the MPD. Thus making him a Satanic looking Alien.

Let me know if there is any massive plot point errors and I will try to argue back or simply admit that i'm wrong.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Before anything, I just would like to say that I swear that I'm not trying to highjack your post. I'm just linking my own to give you an idea of who I think is currently in charge of MotD.

http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=149&t=31048

Its much easier if you just read my thread than me trying to explain everything in a few short words. Took me a lot of time, and I don't want to leave anything out in summary.