New Trailer Analysis + Thanks You

Hello Ladies and Genlemen!

If you have not heard yet, a trailer was released today on Call Of Duty Youtube to officially show off Mob Of the Dead!

I am not good with youtube link and uploading a video but i am here to point out some cool thing.

Another wonderful user has pu up the video if you want to see it on CoDZ

So onto the analysis!...But before that.

I want to Thank Treyarch for their hardwork on this. They are giving us so many things we wanted. We are getting:

-Fan fave guns (AK-47, Uzi, LSAT)

-Scary environment

-A new challenge

-An alernate ending

-An awesome trailer

This is why Zombies will always have a place in my heart. Thank you.

Okay onto the analysis!

As i said, i am not good at uploading photos so if someone knows how please add them in a quote or something.

So trailer starts out talking about the different characters. Nothing really new. But then the fun starts about "Evil Island".

First thing i notice: These zombies are GROTESQUE. I mean seriously. Barbed wire, shards, cuts (normal), missing limbs (not seen, i htink, since Verrukt). Now my question is: How did this happen? I think it was due to either escape OR when the infection spread, people killed the remaining guards with shards of glass, steel, etc.

next up is the boss. In one shot, he has not hat. Interesting. In another (or the behind the scenes trailer) he has one. Are there multiple ones? And how did this happen? Simple. These were the "riot" guards. The armor is pretty obvious of this. Since the armor is bullet proof, it would make sense that to kill these thugs, prisoners used barbed wire to constrict the and choke them attributing to its ghastly appearance.

Traps. One is the blade cutter. Really cool. But the best part is the ability to crawl under it! This will definately help in later rounds. And then we get the Acid Trap! Looks really painful to be honest (insert crappy chuck norris can do this joke).

Another show of guns, some cool music and......THE ENDING?!?!!??!?!?!!?

That is right ladies and gentlemen! we get a glimpse of the ending! Our heroes ride off on top of the Airplane. I had a previous theory that only 1 person could fly on it and after it was a built it would be a Free for all. Nope. All players alive seem to make it out.

Once again i apologize for no pictures but this is what i have noticed so far. Please do comment and get PUMPED for this brand new map!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic