The old perks: PHD,Deadshot

hey guys i have been playing a lot of black ops 1 zombies lately and i have been thinking Why oh why can't they bring back the original perks Like phd flopper :D and Deadshot daguiri? I mean in black ops 2 all the perks are practically useless Tombstone was a self revive fail and whos who was tombstone v2 phd flopper on the other hand changed the way we play the game completely as we started to train in tighter space thanks to the perks brilliant affects.

So what do you guys think? do you think that treyarch should bring back the perks that we all crave for? or shall they carry on consentrating on near-useless perks?

please leave your suggestions below

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i think they did not put it in yet because of the layouts of the maps. They WANT to try to make it tricky. Like in farm and town, it would be easy having 2 ppl alternating diving off the stairs. In die rise, you could jump all the way down the elvator shaft and survive no matter how far down it is. Plus die rise has tight spaces so not putting phd in would make it a tad more challenging.See what im getting at here? Although I want the old perks back, I also want a challenge.

I like tombstone and who's who. I think tombstones a good idea because if you die on Tranzit its harder to get all your perks and a decent gun quickly and safely - especially on a high round, but we had better perk choices so it wasn't really very popular. Also on Tranzit 2 people can easily stay in the same location, so its easier to revive them.

I like who's who more, better than QR. Ill buy it on solo and then if you accidentally fall down 2 floors instead of one or don't hit the mattresses when your trying to jump then its a nice way of keeping your perks when you down for silly reasons. I think electric cherry will probably act the same as PhD but not as powerful (alongside its reload electricity ability); I think deadshot is only good to get for free... its a good concept but there are better choices to fill the 4 spaces you have in my opinion.