BRING OUT YA DEAD! NEW DLC HERE!

W-O-W

Trayarch you are NEVER displeasing (although I would have hoped you would bring back F-ing Tank Nikolai takeo and RichtoSam.... :Evil: ) I can't wait to waist 20 more bucks on you in 12 days!

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/04/04/black-ops-2-uprising-dlc-adds-new-maps-zombie-adventure-on/

Now if you a-looks eh here.., you see we've been given 4 all new Multiplayer maps that look absolutly KICK arse! But skipping that.., we move on to MOTD! (Call of the dead was COTD, mob of the dead will be MOTD) it looks fantastic, although I'm a BIT peived we arnt seeing Old Nikolai tank takeo and RichtoSam

Whatever this is... I'm COMPLEATLY lost.., WUNDERBAR! :twisted:

Why are the zombies eyes red?

Who are these people?

What's goin on in alcatraz?

Ooohhhh and the BIG one NOT revealed in the video (Which bTW was released by Blackops 2. Com so its NOT a leak), but is mentioned by this joystick description: What... Is purgatory... VERY lost-ish I'm seeing...

What was with the zombies piling on at guy? Was that Just the intro cut scene? Or a better zombies animation!?! (Likely just the cut scene)

I'm doing research on the charracters now! Ooooohhhh I can't WAIT! I feel like a little zombie on brains-giving! :lol:

Alright I'm back... And he first thing I noticed, was the actor's ages... Every one is over 50 years old, TODAY!... So WHEN is this map taking place? It's a bit far back for the prohibition era... But remember: They're actors! And therefor, this movie could be taking place at any time! But... Is it before the nuclear event... After the event... Or DURRING the event?!?!... Could this be the first spire were building? Or the last one? SER MERNER QERSTERNS!!!! (So many questions--> emerged-ified)

Alright, I watched the trailer again, and again, and this time I noticed something right after we see the close up of the first character: A scarry-as-Hell jet-black dog-like creature.. And I noticed something: as visious as this thing looked, it didn't seem to be advancing TOWARD the player... Purhaps it can't move while being looked at? Or maybe it is confined to a specific area..

Also guess who's back! Our good old pal: The thompson! Yeah! As well as one of the MGs from nuketown, I'm no good with names...

Now many people are asking: When is this map? Why are these actors here? Well here's my theory:

What if... There was a pair of MTDs somewhere.., on some set... Somewhere... (possibly in Alcatraz), there was a REAL life working MTD (COTD revisited?) And these four stepped into it? Then somehow, they're sent forward, PAST the nuclear event into the Alcatraz of the red eyed zombies? That would make more sense then either having a map before the nukes, or a map centered around a movie production after the apocolipse... Or purhaps they survived the explosion...but are now trapped on Alcatraz? Stuck in their cloaths of the movie? Idk, I guess we'll find out in about 11 days.... Four hours... 45 minutes... Ooohhh how exiting!

What do you guys think?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic