Are there more visual morse codes in tranzit

captinslog

If anyone has any experience in morse code lend me a hand I have no clue

how to look at this, you guys are the best cryptos out there as far as im concerned.

Tell me what you find I'll give it a full hearted effort after I post this.

Cheers ! :shock: :idea:

Lets say the lightbulbs are dashes and blackspots are dots

UPDATE:I've spent a little over an hour and a half toying with this using my current formula this is what I've started I have a whole page of scribbles but I finally started getting something that made sense and again I have no idea what im doing

I could be out of my freakin mind but who knows.. :?:

I remember the Zombies guys at treyarch priding themselves with teaching people morse.

And even though I didnt post it, I know the town stop light says a couple different things like power is knowledge(is that saying reversed)? perhaps they've added a lil twist to that method. Happy Hunting!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I took a crack at this, and got something along the lines of "ENAAJ". I don't think Morse Code would specifically work in this because we are trying to go by non-changing visuals rather than space segments which would allow us to differentiate letter from letter. For instance, your T could easily be the E I mentioned, or even vice versa.

A good example of using Morse Code correctly would be the green signal in Call of the Dead and Town's streetlights.