DLC 2 Theory! MUST SEE!!!

MildefEE

Hey everybody,

I'm doing research on something that i found really interesting. What i found was a loading screen of a map! So... it looks to be EXTREMELY legit and the map called Der Kammer which got me thinking... I invite you guys to my theory.

First of all as we know when you play Green run or Die Rise Under Tranzit(Green run) and great Leap Forward) is the place. Like on Tranzit it's Northern Hemesphere and on Die rise it's Province 22. So on this *Loading screen* it says in place of Great leap forward/Green run it says Bridgehing the Gap so i don't really know what's that about. In place of Die Rise/Tranzit it says Der Kammer so now the intresting part, in place of when we go back to Province 22/Northern Hemesphere! On that loading screen ti says Die Henge so i looked it up. And what i came up to is Die Glocke which is an Wunderwaffe (Wonder weapon) And what really got me keep reading is that it connects which DER RIESE! So as we saw in Die Rise cutscene they travel with a machine. Maybe they traveled back to the old characters and we actually get to see the old charachters? The following text is copy and pasted.

Allegedly an experiment carried out by Third Reich scientists working for the SS in a German facility known as Der Riese ("The Giant")[5] near the Wenceslaus mine and close to the Czech border, Die Glocke is described as being a device "made out of a hard, heavy metal" approximately 9 feet wide and 12 to 15 feet high having a shape similar to that of a large bell. According to Cook, this device ostensibly contained two counter-rotating cylinders which would be "filled with a mercury-like substance, violet in color. This metallic liquid was code-named "Xerum 525" and was otherwise cautiously "stored in a tall thin thermos flask a meter high encased in lead".[6] Additional substances said to be employed in the experiments, referred to as Leichtmetall (light metal), "included thorium and beryllium peroxides".[6] Cook describes Die Glocke as emitting strong radiation when activated, an effect that supposedly led to the death of several unnamed scientists[7] and various plant and animal test subjects.[6] Based upon certain external indications, Witkowski states that the ruins of a metal framework in the vicinity of the Wenceslas mine (aesthetically dubbed "The Henge") may have once served as test rig for an experiment in "anti-gravity propulsion" generated with Die Glocke;[8] others, however, dismiss the derelict structure as simply being a conventional industrial cooling tower.

And this!

Several video games also make use of Die Glocke. One video game Call of Duty: World at War, included in the Nazi Zombies level "Der Riese" for Map Pack 3 as teleporters. There is also an electric super weapon in Nazi Zombies called the "Wunderwaffe DG-2," originally found in the level "Shi no Numa" for Map Pack 2. It was capable of killing multiple zombies with one shot (the electricity arcs between several at one time.) The "DG" stands for Die Glocke. A Henge like structure known as the "Fly Trap" is also included. Another video game Call of Duty: Black Ops, The Hardened and Prestige editions, along with the Rezurrection Map Pack, featured "Der Riese", along with the other World at War zombie maps as an exclusive. The map "Kino der Toten" also features the MDT (Multi-Dimensional Teleporter) on stage in the theater. Based on the comic strip that appears while the map loads as well as many other backstory clues, Die Glocke is capable of teleportation and time travel moving the original characters from World at War from 1945 to 1960. In a third video game, Iron Sky: Operation Highjump, the prequel to the movie will feature many references to obscure and occult technologies attributed to the Nazis.

Let me know what you you think? :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a godd theory except for the fact that the loading screen is very fake sadly iam guessing your refering to the "Bridging the Gap" one, the biggest signs of this are really the amount of white bleed spaces and the film reels size is way off. i did a full analysis video of its in my signature if wish to see more.

Who ever made it up though knows the correct locations though the Henge can also refer to a location in england which has been a location thought to have a zombie map ever since Der Reise

Its a godd theory except for the fact that the loading screen is very fake sadly iam guessing your refering to the "Bridging the Gap" one, the biggest signs of this are really the amount of white bleed spaces and the film reels size is way off. i did a full analysis video of its in my signature if wish to see more.

Who ever made it up though knows the correct locations though the Henge can also refer to a location in england which has been a location thought to have a zombie map ever since Der Reise

Thanks, it may be fake but there are alot of things that can be real and i really found it intresting that they refer zombies on the page and der riese and jimmmy zielinski already said that the old charachters will be back.

If I remeber, someone posted how Die Rise would look like before it came out, something about T.E.D.D. driving a train and it would take us to 3 zones, we all believed the lie because it was well built, so i wouldnt get my hopes up since we all got to play Die Rise already and of course, its nothing at all like that supposed leak.