Q about the Smiler - Max Reserve Ammo 210 - 390 - 420

Hey there

The Smiler is the upgraded SMR ;)

There is no general gun section so it goes in the general general section.

I'm doing some weapon testing atm, so I upgraded the thing called SMR :oops: . I noticed a reserve ammo of 390. Then I repapped it to get rid of the hybrid sight, which I can't even assign a key to switch its mode. Then I saw the reserve ammo was only 210. Repapping it about 10 more times didn't bring up the 390 bullets again, which could be cause repapping is not refilling ammo. So far - weird.

Not enough of the mystery, I got a fresh new SMR out of the box, papped again once, got again 390 ammo and the hybrid sight. I played a bit, got a max ammo. I noticed the reserve ammo filled up to 420.

This felt very confusing, since I've never seen something similar. Of course it's not that important for the gun's stats (crap stays crap - although it's not that bad papped) or for something else, but I think it's still an interesting behavior. Bug? Glitch? A troll of Treyarch? What is this about?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no dagum idea, but it bugs the fook out of me...honestly it feels as though they were trying to nerf it(which is ridiculous considering its the weakest gun in the box, literally, its not even stronger than the starting pistol if barely) until my friend used it and got 420...whenever I use it on solo it only gives me 210...If it is a bug I really wish they would fix it as I used to love it for a points gun if it came up...but now it doesnt do squat...at least I dont let it because I'm upset about the glitch/troll/whatever the frik...