Quiz! What type of player are YOU!

Ok here is my test, given to you, to see what type of player you subcontiously play as!

First select a test: Solo or Multiplayer (4players), then fallow your choises and see who you are!

Solo! :

Start off in Tranzit, after round one you have 750 points and quick revive! What do you do?

STAGE 1

1: Build the turbine and leave: See stage 2 One mark BLUE

2: Buy the door and leave: See stage 2 One mark GREEN

3: Buy a wall weapon (m14) and stay put: See stage 3 One mark Red

Stage 2!

You've taken the bus to the diner alive, you have access to the mystery box, the diner, and the bus depot had the hatch, but this area has no peices, what do you do?

1: Build the zombie sheild: See stage 4 One mark BLUE

2: Attach the hatch to the diner roof: Choose another option and take a YELLOW mark

3: Buy the box over the next three rounds...: See stage 4 one mark GREEN

4: Attach the hatch to the bus: Choose another option and take a PURPLE mark

Stage 3!

You fight bravely, but are soon over run, loosing a quick reveive and you can't get another one... Building the turbine you place one at the stop light and make a denizen portal, now what?

1:Hop through! See stage 4 one PURPLE mark

2:Forget it and run to town over the lava: See stage 9 and take a GREEN mark.

3:Ride the bus to the diner: See stage 2 and take a Red mark!

Stage 4!

Your trapped at the diner with no bus, and your turbine is broken! You DO have a zombie sheild, an m14 and a DSR, what do you do?

1:Stay there and fight, its easier then you think! See stage 5 and take a RED mark

2:Try to run through the lava to town! See stage 9 and take a GREEN mark

3: Run back to the depot to get a turbine and teleport out! See stage 7 and take a PURPLE mark

Stage 5!

You've managed to survive until the bus came, now your at power with your zombie sheild, bus pistol, and DSR, do you...

1: Turn on the power! Then go to town See stage 6 and take a RED mark

2: Turn the power on, but then off again! See stage 9 and take a GREEN mark

3: Forget the power and ride to town. See stage 7 and take a PURPLE mark

Stage 6:

You've arived in town to find the avagadro has spawned, do you:

1:Fight him off... See stage 7 and take a PURPLE mark

2: Avoid him and hold off in the bar or juggernog room knifing him strategically when possible.... See stage 7 and take a RED mark

3: Jump onto the bus and get out of there FAST! Take a GREEN mark and see stage 9...

Stage 7:

The avagadro is gone now! You take a nice long relaxing time to play some epic rounds, easily training through the town..

Find some more things to do! Take a yellow mark and see stage 8

Just train in the tunnel until you get over run... See stage 9 take a red mark

Stage 8:

You have reached a high point, now what do you do?

1: Find the peices and compleat the jet gun: choose another option and take a blue mark...

2: Build the eletric trap and or the turret: Choose another trap and take a blue and yellow mark

3: Activate/use pack a punch: Take a blue and yellow mark, then choose another option...

4:Obtain galvaknuckles: Take a blue mark and choose another option...,

5:Build the rest of the bus: Take a blue mark and a yellow mark...

6: Try to hold off at the shack or in the glitches around the map... Take a green mark and see stage 9...

7: Go somewhere your good at and survive as long as you can! Take a RED mark and See stage 9...

8: Restock on good weapons: Take a yellow mark and choose another option....

Stage 9:

You have died, Weither through pride, boredom, or just being a n00b, your done... How many of each mark did you receive? See below for details!

How did you engoy that? Here are how your classified! NO CHEATING!

Red: You play by the book, and like a pro, smart and bold decisions... Both of which are desired traits!

Blue: You like to build thinks! Good! Every team needs a handyman!

Yellow: Your an innovator, the better off you are the better... You are... I guess....

Purple: Your a risk taker! Be carefull!

Green: You've made a noob decision... Or your trying to play with some extra screams and challenge...

How did your stats fair? That was just the solo test! Go take the multiplayer test to see what kind of team player you are!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Co-op Quiz!

(I double posted for a reason)

Now that you know your Solo attitude towards the game, now it's time to get your co-op scores! 

Same rules as before, but marks have different meanings!  Just fallow your choises and check yourself out at the end! 

This time you start in DIE RISE! 

Your team feels confident and at the end of round two your team has aquired a couple thousand each, what do you do? 

Stage 1!

1: Take the elevator to the power switch! Take a GREEN mark and continue to stage 4! 

2: Start to build the trample steam! Take a YELLOW mark and Advance to stage 2! 

Stage 2!

You've desided to start to build the trample steam, each player has aquired a part do you,

1: Cheep it, and strategically fall off the first side: get a get a green mark and proceed to stage 3

2: Play it safe and buy the stairs down to the ledge: Get a red mark and proceed to stage 3 

Stage 3:

You've managed to slip by the fall and survive, you now have the trample steam! What do you do now? 

1:Power!: Take a green mark and continue to Stage 4:

2: Hold off here until the nova jumpers come!: Take a purple mark and continue to stage 5:

3: Hold off on the roof! Take a green mark and continue to stage 7

Stage 4:

You've made it to power! With it switched on you deside to:

1:Go build the trample steams! Take a yellow mark and return to stage 3! 

2: Hold off on the roof: See stage 7 and take a red mark!

3: Build the sliquifier!: Take a yellow mark and then choose another choise... 

4: Camp in the lower levels, take the elevators when they come... Take a purple mark and continue to stage 5: 

Stage 5:

Everything is going to plan and you reach the roof, you deside to stock up on weapons, you have 3000 points, give or take 25 points... 

1:Juggernog!: Take a red mark... Then advance to stage 7

2:Quick revive!: Take a blue mark and advance to stage 7

3: Go get the Ak-74u or orther wall weapon: Take a Red mark and continue to stage 7

4: Hit the box... Advance to stage 6...

Stage 6:

You've hit the box, the first time you receive the DSR, the second had a Kap-40, and the last was a Balistics knifes, you now hold only one of these weapons, it is the, 

1: DSR: Take a Purple mark and continue to stage 7:

2: Kap-40: Take a green mark and continue to stage 7:

3: Balistics: Take a blue mark and continue to stage 7:

Stage 7:

Nova round!  Your team huddles together and... 

Panics and shoots the monsters! : Advance to stage 9:

Strategically uses their trample steams to take out the crawlers, allong with the Bowie knife bought by others... : Advance to stage 8... 

Stage 8: 

Your recive your favorite perk from strategically killing the crawlers! (unless youve already bought it, then it's your SECOND fav. Perks! ) 

1:Who's who: take a red mark and continue to stage 9

2: Speed cola: Take a green mark and continue to stage 9

3:Stamin up: Take a green mark and continue to stage 9

4: Quick revive: Take a blue mark and continue to stage 9

5:Double tap: Take a purple mark and continue to stage 9

6:Mule kick!: Take a blue mark and continue to stage 9

7: Juggernog!: Take a purple mark and continue to stage 9! 

Stage 9:

Your all holding out on the roof when someone goes down! What do you do? 

1:SAVE HIM QUICKLY!  Take a blue mark and continue to 10! 

2:Cover whoever's trying to save him! Take a purple mark and continue to 10! 

3:Destract the zombies! Take a red mark and continue to 10!

Stage 10:

You try your hardest, but after many corpses K-Oed, your team eventually falls.., your stats at the end are:

1: Kills 1293 Revives 0 Downs 8 and head shots 58 : Take a purple mark

2: Kills 985 revives 1 downs 4 and headshots 48 : Take a blue mark 

3: Kills 600 revives 0 downs 1 and headshots 130: Take a yellow mark

4: Kills 500 revives 1 downs 1 and headshots 49: Take a red mark

5: Kills 490 revives 14 downs 1 and headshots 30: Take a blue mark

And that's that! Lets see how you did according to stats! 

Red- your the safety guy, a few extra points arnt worth a down, or a death! Play it safe with wall weapons that will always have amo, that's how you get to higher rounds! You don't want to rely on others either... Who's who is your choise... Good for staying alive, not so much kills... 

Green- You're a scout! Allways keep moving! The lighter and more powerfull weapons are your choise! Speed cola and stamin up are a MUST!  Good for quick escapes, not so much headshots...

Yellow-Your a sniper! You much rather would have strategically placed items to take out zombies then actual weapons! You prefer Semtex, Claymores,Snipers and the sliquifier! good for headshots, not nessiasary kills...

Blue- You're the doctor! (No not richtofen) Meaning your favorite weapons are monkeys, upgraded Balistics, and you almost can never be seen without quick revive! Because Balistics are quite weak, it's also Wize to keep mule kick around for the extra fire power!  Good for revives, not kills... 

Purple-You're a camper, your prefer heavy weaponry and not to move about, the stronger the better! Juggernog early on with speed and double tap! Pack-a-punching is also nessiasary! Good for kills, not staying alive...

I hope you enjoyed this test as well. Pease feel free to post your results! 

you need to add point whore or some form of that

I am a type of guy that buys doors almost always i am a leader of groups but cant handle 3 or more noobs in 1 game. I look for easter eggs and secrets for some that are popular now some not as popular as the garage in tranzit/bus station is named after a guy that worked on cod 2

i sometimes risk take in games to get a bowie knife or in a middle of a round track for ammo or train in hard rape trains if the ammo tracking f***s me over

here is how i do die rise

DIE RISE

step 1

play first 2 rounds left with 1 guy on round 2 with no doors open

if i have 3750 points i will go for bowie knife (risk taker)

if i have less i have less i grab PDW and go in the bar area to train for a while the go to roof

step 2

I gain some money and buy perks jug,double tap,mulekick

on minion round if i have knife i knife a few of them NOT ALL and once 1 guy is left i shoot at it trying to miss him (so i dont get who and quick revive)

once i get more money i get sliquifier (total cost 1000)

i get to roof and jump to tramp room i go up the qr elevator and go down hole to get speedcola

step 3

i go to mc. room and train till i get to round 19 using sliquifier as my weapon

i need better weapons so i go get raygun(or i do it b4 i go in mc. room) i would us mustage and sally but its to close so i use a sniper or a point weapon(point whore i am)and i upgrade

multi/solo for tranzit. save 1,000 points, build turbine, use teleporter until I'm near the town, use 1,000 points to buy the door to the bank, pull out 17,000 points, use turbine on jug, buy it, retrieve turbine, run to the cabin, buy bowie knife, kill last zombie, turn on power and kill any zombie in my path with the bowie, buy remaining perks at the early rounds, hit box, and at round 9 or 10 buy knucks, run train at diner where the bus parks. (have one more person at the diner, one in the tunnel and one at the town. have 2 people with quick revive and stamin-up. That way people who are further away can be revived.