Is there more to TranZit? Continuation?

INFECTED

As you all may know, TranZit has a easter egg which can be completed in two different ways. Maxis side (Easy) or Richtofens side (Quite Hard). Either way you will get an achievement but the question is 'Is there more to TranZit' Then just building a nav card machine and heating the pylon up. As James. C .Burns suggested there may be a horse in TranZit but remember only a Suggestion. :|

James. C .Burns' Video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGdEeoX42v0

Reply for your suggestion and Theories. :mrgreen:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and 3 friends have just done the Tower of Babble trophy tonight, (Richtofen) with no Nav machine... We skipped building it and it still worked...

Can anyone shed any light at all on what this stupid Nav machine is used for?..

Im on PS3 so i havnt got Die Rise yet, but ive heard you can use the TranZit Navcard in the Die Rise Nav machine?.. What's all that about?.. Help!

Also on the horse theory, i noticed at Bus Depot there are two horses on a sign above one of the garages, a clue maybe?..

Guys, I'm almost positive that there is nothing left to TranZit. I know we saw the map as huge and full of mystery, but the size of the map is really part of the mode itself. We've searched for months to no prevail. And why? Because we're supposed to move on. I've got a big read below, but try to bear with me through it.

TranZit is a gamemode built around us following a bus. You can ride it, or you can attempt to navigate the fog, which takes practice, or risk it with Denizen portals. The size of the map makes riding the bus around a necessity, at least until you have a few good guns and perks.

Now, compare to Die Rise:

Die Rise is a gamemode built around us conquering verticality as well as not falling off the buildings to our deaths. There is no mode of transportation around this map because it isn't needed. The map is fairly sized. You can navigate the map easier by using the new buildable Tramplesteams, though you are slightly limited on where you can place them effectively.

Ok, using this, let's compare the two maps.

-Both maps restrict us on navigation.

-Both maps allow us to create new ways to navigate, though they can be risky or dangerous. (Fog navigation + jumping across buildings.)

-With experience comes knowledge on these two maps. (Fog shortcuts in TranZit, where you can put Tramplesteams in Die Rise.)

-And now, the kicker. The thing no one can get over. The difference in the two maps' size.

..a) Green Run is a HUGE map, with lots of detail and a few things missing that Die Rise had.

....~People say there are ways of acquiring perks like Mule Kick and such in it. Well, you can't. Mule kick is easily gotten in Die Rise because Treyarch knows we wanted it back, so they gave it to us. They would've hidden it again if it were actually hidden before.

..B) The size of Green Run is actually a map factor. It makes it hard to revive people who aren't in your immediate area. How could they recreate this in DLC? Easy. Make GLF hard to navigate. It's near impossible to revive someone in another building, unless you're a pretty good, much like Green Run's hard cross-map revival problems.

SO, as you can see, the maps have a lot in common. What does that mean?

Well, it means that Die Rise is just as important of a map than TranZit. Just because the rewards for completing the TranZit EE were complete poop doesn't mean there's more to be seen. Heck, if you look at it that way, we can worry more and more on Die Rise's continuation, and probably "get PhD Flopper" and such. But that isn't going to happen. Treyarch gave us a better reward so we would get over ourselves on stuff like this. And as for the "alternate route" on TranZit. Guys, we've seen the whole map from people who no-clip, we've heard every ripped audio file, and there's nothing. Nada. Not a thing. No horse, man who voiced Frank Woods, no epic ending, (yet,) nothing. Not to mention it'd have been found by now. TranZit's EE is just as complete as Die Rise's.

TL;DR: Die Rise is just as special as Die Rise. (where's the love, man?) TranZit's size is just an addition to needing to take the bus in the gamemode, and the poopish EE rewards mean nothing.

Keep in mind I'm a little tired writing this, so if I don't explain a few things or mess up my grammar just point it out.

EDIT: When I said "there is nothing more to TranZit, I specifically meant the Easter Egg and further map interactibles. We definitely do not know everything yet. :D

Guys, I'm almost positive that there is nothing left to TranZit. I know we saw the map as huge and full of mystery, but the size of the map is really part of the mode itself. We've searched for months to no prevail. And why? Because we're supposed to move on. I've got a big read below, but try to bear with me through it.

TranZit is a gamemode built around us following a bus. You can ride it, or you can attempt to navigate the fog, which takes practice, or risk it with Denizen portals. The size of the map makes riding the bus around a necessity, at least until you have a few good guns and perks.

Now, compare to Die Rise:

Die Rise is a gamemode built around us conquering verticality as well as not falling off the buildings to our deaths. There is no mode of transportation around this map because it isn't needed. The map is fairly sized. You can navigate the map easier by using the new buildable Tramplesteams, though you are slightly limited on where you can place them effectively.

Ok, using this, let's compare the two maps.

-Both maps restrict us on navigation.

-Both maps allow us to create new ways to navigate, though they can be risky or dangerous. (Fog navigation + jumping across buildings.)

-With experience comes knowledge on these two maps. (Fog shortcuts in TranZit, where you can put Tramplesteams in Die Rise.)

-And now, the kicker. The thing no one can get over. The difference in the two maps' size.

..a) Green Run is a HUGE map, with lots of detail and a few things missing that Die Rise had.

....~People say there are ways of acquiring perks like Mule Kick and such in it. Well, you can't. Mule kick is easily gotten in Die Rise because Treyarch knows we wanted it back, so they gave it to us. They would've hidden it again if it were actually hidden before.

..B) The size of Green Run is actually a map factor. It makes it hard to revive people who aren't in your immediate area. How could they recreate this in DLC? Easy. Make GLF hard to navigate. It's near impossible to revive someone in another building, unless you're a pretty good, much like Green Run's hard cross-map revival problems.

SO, as you can see, the maps have a lot in common. What does that mean?

Well, it means that Die Rise is just as important of a map than TranZit. Just because the rewards for completing the TranZit EE were complete poop doesn't mean there's more to be seen. Heck, if you look at it that way, we can worry more and more on Die Rise's continuation, and probably "get PhD Flopper" and such. But that isn't going to happen. Treyarch gave us a better reward so we would get over ourselves on stuff like this. And as for the "alternate route" on TranZit. Guys, we've seen the whole map from people who no-clip, we've heard every ripped audio file, and there's nothing. Nada. Not a thing. No horse, man who voiced Frank Woods, no epic ending, (yet,) nothing. Not to mention it'd have been found by now. TranZit's EE is just as complete as Die Rise's.

TL;DR: Die Rise is just as special as TranZit. (where's the love, man?) TranZit's size is just an addition to needing to take the bus in the gamemode, and the poopish EE rewards mean nothing.

Keep in mind I'm a little tired writing this, so if I don't explain a few things or mess up my grammar just point it out.

I've seen this thread and I've attempted to stay to the side but regardless I'm going to have to put my two cents in.

First off if you truly, truly believe the EE and all Tranzit's secrets are revealed then there is absolutely no reason why you would be in the Tranzit discussion thread. If there's nothing more then why visit something that's purely redundant in your eyes only to put down those that wish to continue a search they feel is unresolved. The manner that the OP has started this thread was in a respectable, free caring way that just called for theories and suggestions as a matter of discussion and not your disapproval of making a thread you deem unnecessary.

Let's get down to the basics. If you believe all coding has been uncovered then you are completely lost in your own consciousness and truly have closed your eyes to even the most basic of information. Time after time we are thrown loops of audio we've never heard in game (anyone find cargo yet?), orbs that appear for absolutely no reason or rhyme, programming for things we can't even explain like a zip line and reactions inside of the environment that have stumped us all(what are the rays?).

For anybody with a basic knowledge of old school programming you will know that coders love to put in hidden elements. This has been turned into huge proportions and was actually the start of how zombies became so popular in the first place. To think you have uncovered everything in all of the maps and have unraveled the mysteries is pure insanity, these people breathe secrecy and hidden meanings. To this day we are still making connections to old maps which have hinted at future events.

Listen, on the major scale I tend to not side with some of the major theories. My interest is purely finding out all those small details we have seem to not been able to figure out. What I can't stand are the new breed of people I call "DLC Holders". These are not the ones that have posted previous theories about new content coming from DLC's, these are the people that no matter what all they post is for everyone to wait. The DLC came, now they say wait longer.

What do these people expect? I hear them say wait, but no one is saying what we are all waiting for. The Nav card? Were going to wait for the final DLC to get a card to take to tranzit to use in the nav card....then we activate the nav card table and teleport to DieRise? If were not waiting for a magical teleport that will take us to a place we already have then the theories have been a whole new map to explore. Do we not know activision and 3arc yet? They just cut there DLC staff, they ripped every person off that bought the hardened edition with the NTZ switch up to season pass and we all know how great they are about fixing the right glitches.

I have an extremely hard time believing that they made Tranzit only to add onto it later. Why? Money, why throw all of this work into a map people get for free that will be updated with a whole new area when they can throw it in a DLC and make people pay for it? Everything they've done has been advertising and marketing schemes for a while now (Black ops WAW map remakes anyone?) So I see no reason why Tranzit would be the key to it all.

Now for my conclusion, I'm not a dense man. I can easily see the pattern of needing one card to take to another as they've shown with DieRise. Even with it accepted though no one has any clue what that means nor has it impacted any of the current EE strategies involving that map. All I'm asking for in return is don't get stuck on one theory. Its great to have one and to test it out and even do a write up about it, its fun. But to say it's all done? or even worse to tell everyone to wait? This is the equivalent of a scientist being told to wait for death so god will grace him with his knowledge, it doesn't work that way. ANYONE who is a true EE hunter would never tell everyone to "wait" because its simply not in there nature.

-KeredNomrah69

I've seen this thread and I've attempted to stay to the side but regardless I'm going to have to put my two cents in.

First off if you truly, truly believe the EE and all Tranzit's secrets are revealed then there is absolutely no reason why you would be in the Tranzit discussion thread. If there's nothing more then why visit something that's purely redundant in your eyes only to put down those that wish to continue a search they feel is unresolved. The manner that the OP has started this thread was in a respectable, free caring way that just called for theories and suggestions as a matter of discussion and not your disapproval of making a thread you deem unnecessary.

Let's get down to the basics. If you believe all coding has been uncovered then you are completely lost in your own consciousness and truly have closed your eyes to even the most basic of information. Time after time we are thrown loops of audio we've never heard in game (anyone find cargo yet?), orbs that appear for absolutely no reason or rhyme, programming for things we can't even explain like a zip line and reactions inside of the environment that have stumped us all(what are the rays?).

For anybody with a basic knowledge of old school programming you will know that coders love to put in hidden elements. This has been turned into huge proportions and was actually the start of how zombies became so popular in the first place. To think you have uncovered everything in all of the maps and have unraveled the mysteries is pure insanity, these people breathe secrecy and hidden meanings. To this day we are still making connections to old maps which have hinted at future events.

Listen, on the major scale I tend to not side with some of the major theories. My interest is purely finding out all those small details we have seem to not been able to figure out. What I can't stand are the new breed of people I call "DLC Holders". These are not the ones that have posted previous theories about new content coming from DLC's, these are the people that no matter what all they post is for everyone to wait. The DLC came, now they say wait longer.

What do these people expect? I hear them say wait, but no one is saying what we are all waiting for. The Nav card? Were going to wait for the final DLC to get a card to take to tranzit to use in the nav card....then we activate the nav card table and teleport to DieRise? If were not waiting for a magical teleport that will take us to a place we already have then the theories have been a whole new map to explore. Do we not know activision and 3arc yet? They just cut there DLC staff, they ripped every person off that bought the hardened edition with the NTZ switch up to season pass and we all know how great they are about fixing the right glitches.

I have an extremely hard time believing that they made Tranzit only to add onto it later. Why? Money, why throw all of this work into a map people get for free that will be updated with a whole new area when they can throw it in a DLC and make people pay for it? Everything they've done has been advertising and marketing schemes for a while now (Black ops WAW map remakes anyone?) So I see no reason why Tranzit would be the key to it all.

Now for my conclusion, I'm not a dense man. I can easily see the pattern of needing one card to take to another as they've shown with DieRise. Even with it accepted though no one has any clue what that means nor has it impacted any of the current EE strategies involving that map. All I'm asking for in return is don't get stuck on one theory. Its great to have one and to test it out and even do a write up about it, its fun. But to say it's all done? or even worse to tell everyone to wait? This is the equivalent of a scientist being told to wait for death so god will grace him with his knowledge, it doesn't work that way. ANYONE who is a true EE hunter would never tell everyone to "wait" because its simply not in there nature.

-KeredNomrah69

Your determination is... beautiful. (sniffles) On the contrary, you put this out there as if I were attempting to be aggressive and seal off any possible theories anyone will ever have. Well, that's sort of a double sided sword, considering what I just sent out was a theory. I can't prove there is nothing left, just as much as you can't prove there is. I'm in this section of the forums simply because I want to be active on here. I enjoy debates, and I try my best to give everyone a fair shot. I enjoy seeing other's thoughts, because I'm not always right. Maybe someone could convince me I'm wrong. Is that a good enough reason for me to be on here? And as for your naming of me a "DLC holder," I am scavenging the DLC for possible clues, because frankly, I'm sick of no progress. Now, I don't know if you have the DLC or not, but Die Rise has a lot to hide. If you don't have it, I can easily see why you'd be caught up on TranZit, as I would be too.

There's a connection between all of the maps, so technically, we're not 100% done with TranZit, nor are we with Die Rise, at least for now. I think we will be once we see what the future DLC brings. (you're probably rolling your eyes at that, bear with me.)

We have a NAVcard from Die Rise that currently doesn't work on anything. I find it hard to believe that eventually, we won't return to TranZit with a NAVcard from future DLC after linking all the towers that activates something. This doesn't eliminate money from Treyarch; It gains it because you must have the rest of the DLC for it to work. (50$ worth.) Plus, I actually agree with what you said about the NAVcard, but who's to say we know what it will do. We don't know that it will teleport us, and it'd be stupid if it did. Maybe it finishes a grand EE, we don't know. But again, they'd gain money because you must purchase the DLC's before continuing your EE's doing this. As you said, the NAVcard does nothing yet. But 50$ from all DLC buyers later BAM! Something might just happen.

Lastly, who are you to say I'm not a "true easter egg hunter?" I'm a man of logic, and if I see nothing there after carefully dissecting People are free to theorize as they wish, and this is just me throwing mine. I've moved on from TranZit to new material. We have no Die Rise audio quotes yet, so there might as well be precious cargo there too? I've hunted for TranZit's precious cargo and attempted possible extra EE steps to no prevail, and with new things to hunt for in THIS DLC, then I don't see why it's hard to move on.