Teleporting - Black screen glitch?

NeedaLittleRevive

Just finished a game of Tranzit, got a high round of 26 but died in the most retarded way...I was teleporting around to build the jet gun because my Mustangs and Skullcrusher were starting to run out of ammo. Just grabbed the last piece from Nacht and was going to teleport back to Town to finish the Jet gun, when I exit a teleporter.........and my screen goes black.

I still see my ammo count and stuff, but everything else is completely black. I end up dying to the last remaining zombie on Round 26, right before I was going to get the Jet Gun strategy fully set up for the first time. So frustrating!!!!!!

Has this happened to anyone else?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I also have seen this. The teleporters are very wonky lately. Personally I was teleporting around and it caused my entire game to freeze up and kick me. In another match a team mate was teleporting around as you were and he got the black screen to. He cooked a grenade to down himself and died. I don't know of any solutions to this problem. Careful with the teleporters I guess.

I also have seen this. The teleporters are very wonky lately. Personally I was teleporting around and it caused my entire game to freeze up and kick me. In another match a team mate was teleporting around as you were and he got the black screen to. He cooked a grenade to down himself and died. I don't know of any solutions to this problem. Careful with the teleporters I guess.

It sucks. I'm on the PS3 so I have to teleport around instead of running from place to place, or else the last zombie automatically dies (even if it is uninjured). Guess I just won't be able to use the Jet Gun until Trollarch patches it...

It sucks. I'm on the PS3 so I have to teleport around instead of running from place to place, or else the last zombie automatically dies (even if it is uninjured). Guess I just won't be able to use the Jet Gun until Trollarch patches it...

Unfortunately yeah... I have stopped playing alltogether for now. EVERY single time I play Tranzit, We end up getting kicked and experience alot of glitches. seriously every single time. last time I took 10000 out the bank to doulb ePaP and right after doing it the game kicked all of us. I cant even stand to try n play any more. Hopefully they fix these problems soon. I also am on PS3.