Edward Richtofen after touching the MPD

After Edd touched the MPD, it changed him. And not for the good side. He went mad, and started designing some wack stuff, like the Monkey bombs. After he discovered the MPD and touched it, his plan was to control the zombies. With the help of Dempsey, Nikolai and Takeo he did that. He somehow changed souls with Samantha and got the power of the zombies. After that Maxis blew up the Earth to limit the damage that Edd could cause. Now he wants to heal the earth and he will make the new four "heroes". Knowing Edd, I am thinking that Edd is seriously sick as f*ck! He wants to heal the earth, returning the humans and torment them! Richtofen is really messed up! He took control of the zombies thinking that he will rule the world with them, then superman Maxis comrs in and saves the day! Or he thinks he does. He blows up the world with three superockets hopong that it won't damage the Earth. What ddoes he do? He covers the world in LAVA! ALOT OF LAVA! Richtofen now wants to activate the towers to heal it. So bassicaly Edd is sick as fu*k while Maxis is the "superhero". I don't think that we can trust theese guys. They are both kinda wack, but I think Maxis is less wack. You agree? No? Have a better idea? YES?! Then leave it in the comments. Bye!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic