Claymore fog revive

I was just thinking that I forgot to mention protecting yourself with a claymore or two while reviving when it occurred to me that you should be able to fight off a foggie [denizen](trying to revive teammate), drop a claymore, run up and revive, the claymore should take out the next foggie, giving enough time to revive.

See, when I am not soloing, I often do 2 man runs and it is impossible, with my buddies skill, to revive him in the fog. It is hard in any 2 man game, but I have successfully defended my saviour in the past.

Of course, where he goes down we usually haven't had claymores yet, but in academia-land, this possibility has now been addressed.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't see why this wouldn't work, but I have never had an opportunity to introduce a denizen to a claymore, but seeing as how they can be injured by normal bullets and frags...I see this as a definite likelihood.

And helpful as all hell.

I does work. Tested myself.

I've been doing this for awhile now. I do this alot in survival when I revive someone I'll throw a claymore down then walk up and revive them. Not only does it give you an extra second or two but it also gives the revived player a chance to get away before being runover by the horde that was following you. Adapting the same idea in the fog just sort of came naturally, I didn't even think about posting it so I'm sure many will be thankful for the tip! Good job!

I've been doing this for awhile now. I do this alot in survival when I revive someone I'll throw a claymore down then walk up and revive them. Not only does it give you an extra second or two but it also gives the revived player a chance to get away before being runover by the horde that was following you. Adapting the same idea in the fog just sort of came naturally, I didn't even think about posting it so I'm sure many will be thankful for the tip! Good job!

I did the same, but didn't think of the fog.

Then I was dropping claymores while running backwards, watching the foggies die...and it clicked.