Groph and gersh...

These two scientist have been with us sense moon, and I beleive we should investigate them furthur...

Groph: I beleive he has something to offer from his research with the mpd and vrill... That and richtofen's quote from moon:

"I will never understand groph's obsession with American women... All they DO is play games! :evil: "

Why do I think this is important? Because of misty, she is an american woman! (Murica!) If groph is anything close to richtofen, he may have run some test on subjects too... In the past of course, long before misty was born... But if one of his subjects were carrying some kind of lethal or empowering device or element or body fluid, it's very possible the explosions around the earth could have freed it... If so, misty may have some how acquired this.. THING! Causing her to become something of value... All characters in zombies have something to offer.... The cotd crew were stars in gory movies... Takeo, tank, and Nikolai were test subjects for 115.... Samule has some history with a horrible act and consiqueinces.... Marelton worked for the government and has gained secrets about zombies... And purhaps something else... And Samule says while pack-a-punching: Of course, to keep the others Alive... But why though? Meaning we need misty and russman for SOMETHING and if groph is the key to half that equation I'm willing to give it a chance!

Gersh is another factor... We know he was in the Aether, but not by typical means... He was there because of the gersh device... Meaning he didn't gain control of anything when he was warped there... Or DID he? We supplied him with massive amounts of energy for his needs to "free" himself... But then what? We heard samanthia scream bloody murder! But why though? Could it be that samanthia's scream was cause by gersh leaving? Or gaining access to more of the aether... Making him possibly more powerfull then richtofen and samanthia...

Think about it... If gersh had managed to make his way to samanthia in the ather, he could have over powered the girl, then while richtofen was completing his needs, he used samanthia as a mask, shielding him from richtofen... Then once samanthia is out of the MPD and richtofen is in, gersh disappeared, wether to go to hidding, or wait to sabotage richtofen... We know SOMETHING is in there with richtofen... And it's not a teddy bear.. Although that may have been where he hid... If its gersh he may still be under the control of the origional voices... The ones before samanthia...

It's all coming together... Two characters needed for SOMETHING but we don't know what, a mysterious being lurking in the ather... The absence of Dr. Gersh... Who could be anywhere... Linking radio towers.... group 601... It's all adding together and soon... We will have answers! :twisted:

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I like both the theories you've got, especially the one on Gersch. We don't know what the Casmir Mechanism did for him. Let's not forget what Sam says in the Moon EE:

Samantha:

There's something in there way worse that YOU, Richtofen

Maybe we helped him become something more... Maybe he has become a god of the Vril-Ya?