Terminus, AKA Atlanta?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I see where you are coming from here considering I'm in GA too and know the history of our state, but a few things you had in there don't completely add up. For one, that picture could be of anywhere. It might as well be the hole in the side of NYC. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that picture has been there for weeks, much before Die Rise was released. Also, the exiting Die Rise theory is a bit shady. However, if Jimmy Drops another hint on Ogelthorpe or GA, then your theory may be spot on.

On the other hand, I really like your steam engine/railroad theory, though. Everything in Express + The Steam Engine helps. One sentence sticks out in the article too. It says:

"These improvements allowed the steam engine to replace the water wheel and horses as the main sources of power for British industry, thereby freeing it from geographical constraints and becoming one of the main drivers in the Industrial Revolution."

Terminus was being created during the Industrial Revolution, and the CDC tie in helps that a lot. I recommend editing your post by copying and pasting everything in your other post in here. It would help generate a hot topic.

Good work bro!

I see where you are coming from here considering I'm in GA too and know the history of our state, but a few things you had in there don't completely add up. For one, that picture could be of anywhere. It might as well be the hole in the side of NYC. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that picture has been there for weeks, much before Die Rise was released. Also, the exiting Die Rise theory is a bit shady. However, if Jimmy Drops another hint on Ogelthorpe or GA, then your theory may be spot on.

On the other hand, I really like your steam engine/railroad theory, though. Everything in Express + The Steam Engine helps. One sentence sticks out in the article too. It says:

"These improvements allowed the steam engine to replace the water wheel and horses as the main sources of power for British industry, thereby freeing it from geographical constraints and becoming one of the main drivers in the Industrial Revolution."

Terminus was being created during the Industrial Revolution, and the CDC tie in helps that a lot. I recommend editing your post by copying and pasting everything in your other post in here. It would help generate a hot topic.

Good work bro!

Thanks, I'll work on it tomorrow!