What I would like for a future map...

I, for one, want a shifting map. And for those who don't know what I mean...

I want a map that is constantly changing.

This would be very difficult to pull off, but I could definitely see it happening in the future.

For instance, It would be very interesting to have an undamaged part of the world, and the new crew would be sent there.

So when you start off, the area would be undamaged, and the longer you survive, the more damage is caused to the area, and so: The map would only stay the same for 4-5 rounds at a time.

I can see how people would immediately say this would be impossible due to the fact of perks, weapons, and buildables being placed in a certain place. This fact would add a certain challenge to the map.

As the map changes, certain locations would become unaccsessable, but more locations would open up. Also, as the map changes, some locations (such as places with important perks) would get reopened after they have been closed before.

Let me know what you think! I really like challenging maps, and this could be a very challenging map.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic