Tower of Babel Help - Richtofen Side

reignjah11

Me and my friends were trying to complete his side of the Easter egg this past weekend but we're stuck at the killing the zombies under the pylon part. About how many rounds/kills does it take till Richtofen says the quote where theres too much power and we move on to the emp part? One game we spent about 5 rounds under the pylon and didnt hear anything (i was samuel) although the lights were flickering, we tried the emp step and it didnt work.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lights flicker after the jetgun part so automatically it would still look the same. If your tower is blue in game then it won't work as its already been done and would have to be redone. Alternatives would be to have him start a custom game and then you join after round 1 starts and you'll be good to go.

Assuming you have heard his voice the entire time up to the point your having problems with, here are a couple of helpful hints that may help.

Don't knuckle unless cornered or life threatening situation.

Use explosives, most effective but not necessary, the goal is release element 115 (knuckles negate this)

Have only your voices sound turned on to hear instructions. Very dangerous if you use screams to pinpoint zombies tactically.

Make sure the zombies are fully under the towers legs before killing, required for the tower to absorb the element.

If all else fails just do it yourself, have others running around the map and train the zombies under the tower.

Some games might just be glitches out, it happens. Once had a game where for 15 rounds no storm to spawn the Avogadro, one person dies and quits and immediately it starts storming. Just need to kick the machine once in a while if the music starts skipping ;)

Either one can be tricky and luck plays a lot in it. Maxis is the least costly (no perks, only one person needed with emps) but richtofen is safest (jug, can be done earlier then maxis unless you have timing down to spawn Avogadro). I suggest though if your using emps you have someone else countdown because there is a chat delay that can cause the timing to be off for richtofens side.