Comic book Series

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More than likely sometime after they decide to wrap up the zombies series. Everything we know thus far with the story has been purely subliminal, we've carved what we know into a giant theory, then we have the outline of what has been going on in these EE and radios as fact. If they do one (which I certainly hope they do) it would be when they are done. Considering they've gone with the more comic book like theme since Kino, then going back and adding some for the classic maps, I'd like to see a full-fledged graphic novel series sometime in the near future.

Don't even get me started on the bullshit that was the hardened edition again... not only was the novelty of the zombies map only special for a month, I can't play Nuketown 2025 unless i play a specific game mode? WTF.

Yeah, the Hardened edition was the worst. Was not even worth the extra 20 bucks. You can only play Nuketown 2025 if you do chaos moshpit or if they do Nuketown 24/7 on double xp. (which is stupid to play only one map)

And Nuketown Zombies is, Believe it on not, a lot smaller than the nuketown we've all played before.. Like there is NO way to go through the side yards.. At least make it so we drop down but can't go back up.. The Map is broken and forever will be broken.