All we Know

This is the purpose of stopping with omg i found something-we know that oh

here we go:

sliquifier - no 115 confirmed in it not upgradable possible wonder weapon

jet gun - NOT WONDER WEAPON

stu- ate a zombie -friend rus

rus- hobo -friend stu

misty- knife boss-hoe-marlton lover

marlton- claustrophobic-nerd - gun nut - likes misty but to scared to be a man(awesome looking in the cinimatic)

nova crawlers -knife all get 2k and free perk sometimes knife will give 2x money

die rise:

spawn building: all parts to fling and has quick revive always in same location with who's who and speed cola rotating spots nav card there

power building: all parts to sliq. and the rest of perks and p-a-p rotating spots

top building: has the tower for EE with claymores and semtex nav card table parts and table tower is there also

both easter eggs found so far but said that we got 1 incorrect by jimmy zielinski

tranzit: bus station: all parts to turbine there and bus with nav card behind possible bus part

tunnel: engine part and possible board there is sign that says day x 2 me

diner: sign says now die on 4 you on 1 side the letters on 4 flicker mystery box here with galvaknuckles and bus part is possible and possible nav card table part you can build the zombie shield all parts there

church: half way from diner is a lamp post turn left is a path to town and an odd church

farm: possible bus part all parts to turret possible part for nav card table t.v./radio

cornfields/nacht: half way to power is a cornfield where in 1 way is the nav card table under a tower (you must build table) and right is a place that is supposedly nacht der untoten with a handle and a possible nav card part

power:all parts to power switch all parts to electric trap part to jet gun and the boss's spawn

hut:half way to town has gauge (part for jet gun) and bowie knife

town:table for jet gun to be built, semtex's,possible part for bus,possible part for navcard table

bank: in town the bank has 4 functions withdraw money from money you deposited deposit money give money by used the galvaknuckles and p.a.p. you can get through the first 2 doors by using an explosion (grenade works) and the last door to get to p.a.p. you need to travel to power and as you fall in the first door you turn around you will see a large panel put a turbine down there and it shall open pap for as long as you keep it there if a person gets in the pap room you can remove it and it wont shut till they leave

pap room:table and parts for pap (pap requires power or turbine if use turbine dont remove during half time.

lamp posts: if power is on or turbine is near you can get a denizen on your head and it will crawl in to make a teleporter jump to go in the teleporter

jet gun:can hold for 15 seconds straight if held to long it blows and you have to rebuild, only can make 1 only can be used by 1 person, you can glide with this for a short time,no effect on avagadro

electric trap:requires power can break

turret: requires power can break

zombie shield: infinite damage every round, can break protects 25% of your body and explodes when breaks

turbine: provides power to all power required items can break by hit or by uses

bus:can be upgraded can be kicked out can be locked in or out

diner:diner: you can add the hatch to the back of the diner on the top to get galvaknuckles

emp:can mess up pap box perk machines and all power if hit in power room

avagadro:killed by getting hit 3 for bowie, 2 for galva, 1 for emp (heard if you kill him at power he gets caught and stays there never tried

EE:look it up i dont want to explain all that

die rise:

elevator down spawn: phd flopper is in the middle probably a troll by treyarch

elevator stop: 3 keys and a panel if 1 key is added it will bring you back up in about 5 seconds

EE:google it

denizens:1 hit kill if knifed before on head with bowie or galva 2 hit if knifed before norm knife on head 3 knifes with bowie 2 with galva 5 with norm knife

I cant think of anything else right now add on so noobs don't power stupid stuff

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the purpose of stopping with omg i found something-we know that oh

here we go:

I think you have a noble cause. But let me tell you my opinion on some things. In some cases I will support. In some I will not.

sliquifier - no 115 confirmed in it not upgradable possible wonder weapon

No, there is no 115 "confirmed", however confirmation is a really overused word. Given the nature of the ammunition, it seems to operate with 115. It also has many similarities to Wonder Weaponry: it has ammunition, it kills in a weird way, it awards points, it can be gotten from the Mystery Box, its not (entirely) made from junk. The fact that it is not upgradable is easily understandable. From a story standpoint, Wonder Weapons have to have upgraded designs. Since you finish building it in the game yourself, you never make an upgraded design.

jet gun - NOT WONDER WEAPON

Agreed. It is just a weaponized jet turbine. It is as much a Wonder Weapon as the Spikemore was.

stu- ate a zombie -friend rus

Well, he has eaten zombie flesh. He was part of an organization called The Flesh. And yes, he and Russman are good friends.

rus- hobo -friend stu

Was he still a hobo? Not sure.

misty- knife boss-hoe-marlton lover

I disagree. While the way Misty dresses suggests that she is a slut, her mannerisms do not indicate provocativeness any more so than any other playable character.

marlton- claustrophobic-nerd - gun nut - likes misty but to scared to be a man(awesome looking in the cinimatic)

Definitely a gun nut. Knows everything about them. And yes he likes Misty, and she likes him back. But yeah, they don't do anything about that.

nova crawlers -knife all get 2k and free perk sometimes knife will give 2x money

2000? I thought it was 1000. Btw, their official names are the Jumping Jacks.

die rise:

spawn building: all parts to fling and has quick revive always in same location with who's who and speed cola rotating spots nav card there

The thing is called the Trample Steam. Everything you said though is correct.

power building: all parts to sliq. and the rest of perks and p-a-p rotating spots

This is all correct. Note that the parts of the Sliquifier are all found on the bottom two floors in the sweatshop.

top building: has the tower for EE with claymores and semtex nav card table parts and table tower is there also

Also correct.

both easter eggs found so far but said that we got 1 incorrect by jimmy zielinski

I have not heard of this. What are you referring to?

tranzit: bus station: all parts to turbine there and bus with nav card behind possible bus part

The NavCard is on the opposite side of the Bus Depot from the Bus part.

tunnel: engine part and possible board there is sign that says day x 2 me

To be honest, I don't think the sign is of any significance.

diner: sign says now die on 4 you on 1 side the letters on 4 flicker mystery box here with galvaknuckles and bus part is possible and possible nav card table part you can build the zombie shield all parts there

I'm not sure on the sign thing, but everything else I'm sure is correct.

church: half way from diner is a lamp post turn left is a path to town and an odd church

Yes, that is there.

farm: possible bus part all parts to turret possible part for nav card table t.v./radio

Correct.

cornfields/nacht: half way to power is a cornfield where in 1 way is the nav card table under a tower (you must build table) and right is a place that is supposedly nacht der untoten with a handle and a possible nav card part

It's not actually Nacht der Untoten. It's just a fort that resembles it.

power:all parts to power switch all parts to electric trap part to jet gun and the boss's spawn

I like how you just call him the boss. He is actually called "Him". The Achievement says so. What I dislike is how people made up the "Avogadro" name. >: (

hut:half way to town has gauge (part for jet gun) and bowie knife

I call it the Cabin, but yes yes, you are right.

town:table for jet gun to be built, semtex's,possible part for bus,possible part for navcard table

bank: in town the bank has 4 functions withdraw money from money you deposited deposit money give money by used the galvaknuckles and p.a.p. you can get through the first 2 doors by using an explosion (grenade works) and the last door to get to p.a.p. you need to travel to power and as you fall in the first door you turn around you will see a large panel put a turbine down there and it shall open pap for as long as you keep it there if a person gets in the pap room you can remove it and it wont shut till they leave

You can also place the Turbine right in front of the porta potty. It'll work just as well if there's no zombies around.

pap room:table and parts for pap (pap requires power or turbine if use turbine dont remove during half time.

Half time?

lamp posts: if power is on or turbine is near you can get a denizen on your head and it will crawl in to make a teleporter jump to go in the teleporter

Yup. :)

jet gun:can hold for 15 seconds straight if held to long it blows and you have to rebuild, only can make 1 only can be used by 1 person, you can glide with this for a short time,no effect on avagadro

Don't hold the Jet Gun that long. It is best used in bursts while switching. Oh, and you do call him the "Avogadro"... Sorry, but that name is not correct... at all...

electric trap:requires power can break

Yeah, it has a limited use. I've used it, and I was like "Hey, well it killed a few zombies." Never get it with the intention of keeping it.

turret: requires power can break

At least it breaks less frequently than the other Buildables...

zombie shield: infinite damage every round, can break protects 25% of your body and explodes when breaks

I would say maybe 35% of your body, because it does protect a little bit of your sides.

turbine: provides power to all power required items can break by hit or by uses

It will break earlier if you are powering something.

bus:can be upgraded can be kicked out can be locked in or out

Only if you anger the Bus Driver.

diner:diner: you can add the hatch to the back of the diner on the top to get galvaknuckles

The Galvaknuckles make the Denizens soooo much easier.

emp:can mess up pap box perk machines and all power if hit in power room

It does have the benefit of putting all the zombies to "sleep" though.

avagadro:killed by getting hit 3 for bowie, 2 for galva, 1 for emp (heard if you kill him at power he gets caught and stays there never tried

3 Bowie Knives? I didn't know that. Thank you. Btw, that is not true. If you kill him in a roofed structure he just goes right through it. Might've been a one-time glitch; those happen.

EE:look it up i dont want to explain all that

Lol.

die rise:

elevator down spawn: phd flopper is in the middle probably a troll by treyarch

Sadly I agree.

elevator stop: 3 keys and a panel if 1 key is added it will bring you back up in about 5 seconds

There are four keys actually.

EE:google it

Lol again.

denizens:1 hit kill if knifed before on head with bowie or galva 2 hit if knifed before norm knife on head 3 knifes with bowie 2 with galva 5 with norm knife

It's a 1-hit kill with Bowie Knife or Galvaknuckles if you hit the Denizen before he gets on you. Once he is on you, it takes two hits with the Galvaknuckles, 3 with the Bowie Knifes, and 5 (? I thought it was 4) with the Knife.

But this is a good thread. Very informative overall.