Next theme...

It appears recently that trayarch has been giving us a new theme with each map, wither it be green run with its theme of being a huge map, or die rise's verticality theme...

Actually to be honest I didn't see the whole vertical theme used as much as what I DID see: the theme of not being able to go back, once you crossed a certain boundary...

Either way the next theme has to be something epic as well, ideas anyone? New elements added to the bunch?

Temperature? Speed? Alternate realitys? Water? Space jumps? Rotation?

How about a room swap map that constantly changes positions? Like say at one point you enter a room, then something happens, and you can't leave the same way you came, or at all possibly until something happens?

How about TONS of seceret areas like trap doors and rotating book cases! I would LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE that! :mrgreen:

Or a flipping map that constantly causes you to flip the entire map causing you to be on the roof at some times, with the danger of falling to your death.... And some perk machines are also upside down so that when their not right side up they don't work! Keaning Half you game could be restricted by lack of juggernog! I'd find that epic!

What are some of your ideas?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Elecri-City: A City in post panic that was suppose to be Nuked once everything got too chaotic. But the Nuke was blown up above the city causing an EMP effect and you and your team will have to rebuild perk machines, power and traps to restore the Tower to its "Promised Glory." The city has been storing some power thanks to a passing Storm that is in "Repeat." A huge rain storm keeps cycling though and making it difficult to see from time to time. (Kindof like COTD)