Is ALL TranZit radios in Farm TV? (Can't hear 2 of them)

DragonGJY

Hey guys i've been to the farm for a few times and games but i only got 5 of them

i have read the recording quotes and i found that there are actually 7

but i can't hear first two below:

it is:

Dr. Maxis: You! You are not one of those foul creatures. Excellent, I have been searching for decades. Listen now, what I have to say is of the utmost importance to mankind. If you would see this planet free from the curse of these wretched undead creatures, and the monstrous evil which controls them, then you must obey my every command. I cannot affect physical change... yet. You must be my hands. Only you can stop that awful worm, Richtofen.

Unknown Man 1: Voice. Come in, unidentified electronic voice. We've been attempting to activate your spire as instructed, but one of our members began hearing the other voice you warned us about. He turned on the rest of us and shot one member of our crew and wounded another before we restrained him. Hello? Hello? Damn this thing. Why doesn't it answer when we call it? Hello-

Is it at somewhere else or I just missed it?

Can anyone help me comfirm it? Thanks alot!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Huge Farm T.V. fan here (more so for the "clear debris" sound it activates when you hold down the action button on it for the first time regardless if the power is on or off). Anyways I'm always messing with the t.v. and you never get all of the quotes in one game for some reason. I believe though if you have other people activate it as well (sometimes take a cool down period for some odd reason), that you could get all of the audio eventually. Not confirmed though because usually I'm away from the group or the only one messing with it while we are running around getting other things.

-KeredNomrah69