Great Leap Forward in the Future

bobane

in the lower right screen you can see the 4n being traveled to china and the world is still intact except for some lava here and therealso, in both screens showing the world, china is hidden, in the intact screen, it's hidden by the shadow of what im sure is a man and in the destroyed screen it's not in the visible part of the globe, in the one over that there's a man in the skyscraper who seems to be controlling zombiesand he seems to have the same the same Silhouette as the ripped paper to the right, in the lower left one you can see the world half destroyed with missing chunks everywhere and over that is the 4n arriving in the abandoned skyscraper with meteorite holes that formed up with time and swarms of zombies

So my guess is they traveled in time at the same time so the state of the earth as deteriorated and everything is about to blow up

and also if we can decipher the ads and everything written we could find out in what era the buildings have been abandoned, there seems to be calendars in the upside down building

what do you think guys

EDIT: Theres makeup ads saying since 1996 next to the pdw so it's at least that

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, but I'm very confused. Are you implying that Die Rise occurs prior to the Earth's destruction? I'm not sure what you mean when you say "China is hidden", you can clearly see it on the loading screen. As for the silhouette, I think people just mis-interpreted that and it's just another zombie. Could be wrong, but the idea of him "covering China" doesn't make any sense.

Maybe try rewording this a little? Cause this sounds interesting, but unfortunately it's not making too much sense right now.

what i mean is in green run earth could be like the lower right screen but when you arrive in china it looks more like the lower left screen

so no it's more destroyed because they traveled forward and the effect of the moon nukes has become worse with time

EDIT: Also, after you open the first door if you check the wall at the right of the escalator there is a big picture with a radio tower exactly like in this pic and it looks like the same city but with more buildings

Okay, that makes a bit more sense. It's possible I suppose, since Richtofen has control of all vital energy sources whilst in Aether, but there isn't any real signs of the Earth being more destroyed than we are shown in Green Run. However, I do agree with you that the Earth is definitely going to be getting worse and worse as time goes on- we've already been shown that it's breaking apart on Die Rise!