Some Questions About "New" and Local Mode (PS3)

Hey, I realize since the update with PS3 there's gonna be new, but what I'm asking is it normal to not see it anymore? Just to clarify I only not see it on Solo and that's random it seems that if I go into nuketown on solo and back out it will pop up and then go away again once I exit out of solo completely.

Do persistent perks activate on local games? never really payed attention to know or not. When playing Local Why is there no counter for headshots, revives ya know the normal stats stuff? I know it doesn't load to a leaderboard but it's basically the red headeded stepchild of offline Solo for me when internet might be screwing up, and I really don't like how they don't have an offline solo *Because anything you do in local DOES NOT save and carry on to the next game you play and I know because I've tried several times* such as building nav table, doing EE, bank points, fridge, and even if you get the nav card it's not there next time you play. So basically I'm just kind of pissed they did it like this lol.

Lastly, why is it they didn't load a Store option with this latest update? lol

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days