My anylis of the song, and my theory of a map!

Woh! After hearing this song ive got a pretty nice idea of where we're goin next! Guess I'll start with the anylis of the song on die rise: Fall down...

Xenopsylla Cheopis-- Right off the bat we have a clue! :D For those who don't know Xenopsylla Cheopis is a flee! But not just any flee! A specific type of flee found in temperate climates acording to this article... And is said to be able to carry plague! Those who don't know, for some reason, the plague was the cause of mass death in the middle ages in England! Specificly places that had rattus rattus, the black rat.

M-D-C-L-X-V-- In roman numerals forms the number: 1665! I'm guessing this is a year, although it could very well just be babbling or code, or even a bible or other reference, but I'm guessing it means THIS year, as it is also the year the plague started!

We used the helicase to...-- The helicase is an enzyme in your cells used to make RNA from DNA, I can't seem to find an apropriate sourse to research this... But it seams that when exposed to unumpentium (element 115), they go crazy, constantly cloning RNA strands from DNA....

Bind the CXV -- This could mean two things: The space craft, or as I think: The roman numerals to, you guessed it: 115! By this statement I'm starting to see that someone was possibly using helicase to possibly gather 115 from an area? Purhaps that's how the so called "souls" work on moon, as we all know zombies have no souls... But they should have helicase, as they need that to return from the dead I beleive with 115!

Non-Responsive-- Possibly a test subject has died... (Mexican guy?)

And their ferritin is high...--This means there is a lot of iron in the body, which is odd... Now here is where I'm guessing the story of Minos comes in from anchient Greece: We all know about how he could turn a man to Gold, but what I'm thinking is that either the iron in the body is bulits, or is it possible the presence of 115 forces the body to make more iron? If so, could people be using 115 subjects to harvest iron? It was a very precious metal in that time! Just read PINNAZ's thread on "The great leap forward"... My dream of robot zombies is coming closer! :twisted:

In vivo--Means "to be happening in the body, durring the procedure"... No comments...

But still seam to be alive-- Undead zombie comes back to life! MUAHAHAHA!

Controls are feeling fine, despite the awful sounds...- Woh! What controls? As in group 601-mind control through telepathy and radio waves? My thought is that the person now is trying to control a zombie by using radio wave technology... Maxis may as well be attempting to power the radio waves himself to gain power over the zombie's minds.... How peculier.... And concerning...

Brought the incentive of Tollowy offal down! - Tollowy offal is a type of hard fat in an animals body... My thought is this is the bit of the body where the 115 is most potient, other then the brain of course... Here it can be easily... Eaten.... My thought is Tollowy offal isn't a meet, but rather the name of the cultist on the tv, eating the flesh of zombies....

We all fall down!

We fallll down!

We all fall down!

We fallll down! -to where the bottom of the building? Or the center of a collapsing earth....

The mayrter's breatheren were not to be set free- Something has gone wrong... Typical... Who screwed up the Easter egg!?! :lol:

In vitro plannet earth- means we need to do whatever it is we're doing to the earth from the outside! (moon? The surface of earth?

In vivo you and me! - Richtofen or someone is inside Samule or another character (let's face it its Samule)...

He had them watch me,-- Oh what? What did you see?

And lock everything around... -- This is curious because the lore used to state that Peter aka the hanging man ran though the waw maps shutting off all the powers and closing all the doors... Could there be a new character now who does it?

He told me, you seem awful down! -- Ok at first It seems he's just charismatic... But then look again: Awful down! Not awfully down! But awful down! As if he's disgusted at the fact someone has gone down...

-Chorus-

It will end in flashes-- The world? Seems likely, look at it! Were constantly effecting it through flashing spires and using them for "something..."...

And we'll choke on ashes -- of the world still, as it's burned and charred...

Not much more is fully interesting, we already know this character Is being haunted by things beyond our comprehension, and richtofen or maxis is the phantom... So skipping tho the final part:

It will end in ashes of their lies-- End of the world?

We can still see flashes in our eyes-- Does that mean some of the team each have their own seceret hatred or other feelings between each other... Or does that mean they're slowly becoming zombies because they're not as used to 115 as the old crew...

But until it crashes, and the atom smashes, we will all just lose our minds! - We already know of the team's memory loss.... But the way they put it, it seems the only thing going to crash is... The earth... Could this mean that the entire earth is currently being rigged to a massive atom bomb? What are we destroying? Or are we using the energy from the explosion for something else?...

Ending mini-chorus!

----------

Ok that's the song! now to the map:

My beleif is that we will be heading to England soon, Specificly becuase of all the plague references: The flea, the song name(for those who don't know the child's song pocket full of posies was about the black death!), and the fact were in china!

Back in the fourteen hundreds, it was said china somehow managed to move a disease, chinease sweating sickness, to Europe as an early form of chemical warfare.... It leveled a good chunk the population, in the second worst medical epidemic to hit Europe... This was one of the worst mass killings ever... Right allong with the black death and jack the ripper...An I expect to see either a Europe castle or other area of importance soon in CODZ!

Leave in the comment's your thoughts!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome song breakdown! :D (despite it nearly taking me 20 mins to read)

So you think it could be England...interesting...so perhaps "bigben" could be the "spire"? I'm trying to link the valve/film reel too it though, perhaps there would be sewers. Other than that nice theory!