What i have found(small hint:nothin). and my thoughts!

vvmichael15

So ye...

my xbox just gave up on me....

time to put all we tried to good use, i have visited these forums some times and decided to help out instead of just gaining information this time!

here it comes:

IMPORTANT:

These are just my thoughts, I do not think of these as facts, just because I draw my own conclusions I do not mean to say nothing can be found!

My theories so far:

Samuel’s change:

This is different from turning back from a zombie to a human!(like with the VR-11) this seems more like ingesting flesh (and thus 115) and gaining zombie like abilities!

to me that explains the moaning you hear, you hear the 'souls' or rotting thoughts of some of the zombies you fight!

and going on the transmission you can hear on the tv i would think more people ingested zombie flesh and are now forming a new group!

The dying in the opening cut scene:

To me this is just treyarch breaking the 4th wall and finaly explaining the old question of respawning after you die (end of a game).

Nothing more to it, it gives us info on the storyline and explains respawning.

Rumors of richtofen getting weaker when killing zombies:

Simply put, its not Richtofen, it’s the moaning voices Samuel hears!

My other reasoning for this is that on earlier maps we heard that killing zombies only made Samantha stronger, would this not apply to richtofen aswell, as he is in control now.

Who’s who not being part of the Easter Egg

I have scanned the whole map while in Who’s who mode, all I could conclude was that everything that emits light well look amplified in who’s who mode! Nothing else changes!

Furthermore, it does not make sense to me to make a perk part of the easter egg, it was clearly put in to give the player a chance to revive himself instead of having to rely on teammates!

Especially since this map is tight and most of the times its hard to reach a downed teammate or even find that team mate!

Edit: removed Easter egg speculation as both sides to it have been solved!

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

Samuel’s change:

This is different from turning back from a zombie to a human!(like with the VR-11) this seems more like ingesting flesh (and thus 115) and gaining zombie like abilities!

to me that explains the moaning you hear, you hear the 'souls' or rotting thoughts of some of the zombies you fight!

and going on the transmission you can hear on the tv i would think more people ingested zombie flesh and are now forming a new group!

You are referring to this radio, yes?

Unknown Man 2: Science has failed us. He, has abandoned us. In this new world, we alone, are your salvation. We alone, can light the way. Hear our words. Heed our call. But there is one path to enlightenment. Just as they would consume us, we must consume them. We are the living, and we are the dead. We are the flesh, and the flesh is us! We will not starve. We will thrive.

I have not played the game so I can't tell definitively, but is the moaning in-game the same as what we hear on the loading screen for the map, the deep and inaudible voice? If so, I have been under the impression that it was the voices that Dr. Edward Richtofen can hear as well. When he touched the pyramid on January 4th, 1940, he started to hear the voices, so I think that eating the flesh is another way to hear them perhaps? I'm not sure.

Rumors of richtofen getting weaker when killing zombies:

Simply put, its not Richtofen, it’s the moaning voices Samuel hears!

My other reasoning for this is that on earlier maps we heard that killing zombies only made Samantha stronger, would this not apply to richtofen aswell, as he is in control now.

You are definitely correct, killing Zombies does NOT make Richtofen weaker.

people seem to be concluding that the 'moaning' is actualy richtofen.

this to me has one little flaw, why would richtofen tell samuel that he will tell the others about the flesh, when Richtofen can only speak to samuel...

he is not able to tell the others, not in any known way so far!

Remember how Richtofen heard voices in earlier maps? that was not samantha!

richtofen heard the same voices that samuel is starting to hear now, only Samuel is hearing it clearer because he actualy ingested 'flesh' wich we never saw or heard richtofen do!

"Mend the rift" also sounds a lot like going Against richtofen, who is making rifts in time and space with his actions of teleportation and possibly time manipulation.

Plus richtofen has no motive to be this secretly towards samuel as he can already hear him clearly!

the problem with the moaning is that most of the times it is unclear to what it says,

i have had a few times that i heard "kill" , "grenade", "save me" ,very clear!

but that might have been my brain trying to make out any words!

We literally just finished a game doing the Richtofen steps. After Sliquifiying the balls and getting them to spin, Richtofen says something about a blood sacrifice under the spire. We're stumped as to what to do next, tried a few things you had as well with no result.

have a player go down underneath teh spire?