A Likely Easter Egg Correlation

Xperiment 117

In the starting round near the computers, we hear Maxis speak:

"The energy fields are no longer disrupting my communications via electrical devices. You will hear me and you should listen."

This most likely implies that one person needs to be in the vicinity of those computers to hear Maxis speak. 10 times out of 10, I hear Maxis the best at these computers.

Go down a floor or two and find the SVU, Maxis again speaks:

"You will need the weapon you hold in due time. Ensure you guard it with your life."

In the intro to solo Die Rise, we see implied time travel and something very interesting. All of the characters have specific weapons. I.E. - Marlton has a sniper :idea: However, it is shown that they have failed the easter egg for the most part and all perish. Richtofen then uses his purple aether magic to seemingly 'rewind time' (as Samuel and other characters act like they have Deja Vu) and tells them to "Begin Anew"

Perhaps the purple magic is a nod to the purple Sliquifier. Perhaps it implies that most of them had the wrong weapon. We know the Sliquifier cannot be upgraded if you get it from the workbench. Maybe we can upgrade it if we get it from the box?

In the starting round as Samuel, we hear Richtofen mumble and moan.

It isn't until we get the SVU as Samuel that we hear him talk:

"We must neutralize any errant energy fields in order to prevent Maxis from enacting his plan. Take whatever action is necessary to ensure the sources do not fall under his control... IF YOU CAN FIND THEM!"

What produces energy? - Generators. We most likely have to keep the SVU for after the next step in which the player finds these errant energy field sources. However, Treyarch specifically made zombies die out if you go to far :x so the team will need a zombie-sitter.

Also, when turning on the power as Samuel we hear Richtofen again:

"Vital energy flows through all things, living or dead. My power to manipulate these forces is fragile, and limited. That is why I need your help. Domkopf!"

Whatever the steps are, it seems that while we should build the NavCard Reader on Die Rise, it lacks EE importance as neither of the voices congratulate you on building it and it most likely will only have importance when we eventually go back to Green Run.

If anyone wants to search for the EE, drop me an invite: Xperiment 117

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic