Griffon Station

snowmanballz

If you look carefuly at the moon when you start a game, you can see a small orange dot that is griffon station. I was just wondering if anyone else noticed, and if poeple think the moon will somehow be involved in this maps EE. Wether it just be refferenced or we might hear the status of the O4 perhaps? :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

These orange dots also appear in Der Riese, but some don't believe that it is Griffin Station but actually Element 115 that was mined there. I have yet to see the orange dot on Great Leap Forward since I don't have the map, but I personally believe it signifies the station as well. As for your question, I don't see the Moon being a part of this EE, only the last maps' EE IMO. I see voice recordings and stuff being part of this map, like previously.

I never thought about it being 115, good point. The dot and the Nova Crawlers make me hopefull for a connection. I also saw someone post that the orbs people see in the dragons mouth resemble the egg from the Moon EE, I haven't looked at them myself though so I can't say for sure. Just wishful thinking on my part though as I would like to see them return, but of few of Richtofen's Green Run quotes have me worried.