Die Rise EE theory

MNM1995

I've just thought up a new idea for the easter egg in Die Rise. Everyone's expecting us to continue on from whichever choice we made in TranZit (Richtofen or Maxis). However, what if the EE is actually a completely seperate one? Like maybe helping someone new out (Like Brock and Gary from Shagri-La) or maybe even someone we already know (Helping the O4 get back to Earth, or maybe even the CoTD characters)? I think this would make an excellent twist on the EE and also Treyarch could suprise us with something we didn't expect. What do you guys think?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treyarch is full of surprises and I wouldn't put it past them to start a new storyline, but usually DLC follows one story arch in every game- in Black Ops all the Sidequests followed each other in a domino effect- the Kashmir Mechanism in Ascension teleports O4 to CotD, where the celebrities teleport them in the Original Characters Trapped Sidequest to Shangri-La where Richtofen gets the Focusing Stone and takes the group to Moon where he uses it to enter the MPD.

The Tower of Babble left us with more questions than answers (similar to every Easter Egg in Zombies), so I assume we will continue this now story arch with our new characters, but like I said, we may never know...or for eight days. ;)

I've just thought up a new idea for the easter egg in Die Rise. Everyone's expecting us to continue on from whichever choice we made in TranZit (Richtofen or Maxis). However, what if the EE is actually a completely seperate one? Like maybe helping someone new out (Like Brock and Gary from Shagri-La) or maybe even someone we already know (Helping the O4 get back to Earth, or maybe even the CoTD characters)? I think this would make an excellent twist on the EE and also Treyarch could suprise us with something we didn't expect. What do you guys think?

Holy s**t dude. Calm down with the damned theories! The bloody map isn't even out yet.

Holy s**t dude. Calm down with the damned theories! The bloody map isn't even out yet.

I just keep coming up with theories and I like to put them up here and discuss them with a community as passiknate about it as me, that's all :)

And to brett, whilst I am fully aware of the story arc of zombies thus far, it doesn't mean Treyarch won't spice it up a little this time... TranZit was hardly another survival map (the individual parts of it however were).