More Than One "Tower"

Jeager1999

When I say Towers, I don't mean they will be exactly like the Electrical Pylon Tower in Green Run. I'm pretty sure these structures will be Man Made, Metal and about 100ft tall, even more.

If I had to Quess. Anything from Radio Broadcast Antenna's, even National Landmarks.

I base this on a few quotes. Dr. Maxis says this when you activate the TV in Farm

"What has accord cannot be undone. However I realized the Calculations were made in haste and could potentially Treaten the Entire Globe. That was not the Intent. I considered a Plan B should this accrue but this Plan would consist of creating Global Polarization Devices that would-"

The rest isn't important. Whatever his Plan B is, he needs more than One Device.

Perhaps he is referring to "The Spire" or should I say. Spire's.

This next one is from Dr. Maxis. But it has yet to be heard in game. I think I know why but first-

"Yes! The Spire is Online. Now, if the Other Sites can only be Likewise and Powered then perhaps there is still a chance to complete that which was begun so many years ago. Your help has been invaluable. Farewell."

"Other Sites" could he mean the Maps? Also he says the Spire is Online and that other Sites can be Likewise and Powered. Perhaps he means. Powered up and then Activated.

Your thoughts? I got more but don't want to overload your brains.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

There is a spire that may have a place in Die Rise. Honestly, I believe Treyarch is trying to stray way from the repetitive "powering up the towers in favor of the overseers (Maxis & Richtofen). The recording does not mention anything else about multiple spires; he states that "the other sites" should likewise be powered to channel more energy.

What we must understand is that the polarization devices Maxis speak of are meant to transmit energy in large amounts, or wattage. Maxis desires electricity (as he cannot affect physical change yet), whereas Richtofen demands a steady supply of 115. There will be more to the situations in every DLC that go beyond powering some tower or structure. More than likely we will be dealing with yet another tower in Die Rise, but I'm hoping that isn't the case.

There is a spire that may have a place in Die Rise. Honestly, I believe Treyarch is trying to stray way from the repetitive "powering up the towers in favor of the overseers (Maxis & Richtofen). The recording does not mention anything else about multiple spires; he states that "the other sites" should likewise be powered to channel more energy.

Like I said, from what I've gathered so far there is a high chance there are other Towers, one per Map. Also there is another Quote from a Unknown Male from the TV. I'll post the Quote as soon as I find it. He was trying to contact Maxis, he mentions a Spire and that his crew were trying to get it either Powered or Activated. I find it unlikely that he was referring to the Tower in Green Run, not just by his Accent but that he mentions his Crew. Also he said that one of his Crew was hearing Richtofen.

Actually, I think the TV pretty much gives us an explanation as to how the Story is starting so far.

One more thing, "Tower of Babble" Both sides to this Achievement may be different when it comes to steps but the outcome is the same. All we have done is Power Up the Tower for either Doctor.

What is left to do is Activate it. That is what the Nav Card Station is for. But if I'm right about there being more than one Tower, then there would be more than one Station and Card.

So basically, the Card in Green Run is for a Different Station. Mind Blown Yet?