Flytrap hallway campers

We called the flytrap camp spot 'aisle 4' after the Tank quote : clean-up on aisle 4.

I have always had the best times and usually get to at least 30 doing a 4 man camp here. I was curious if others here used that strategy. I know most forums usually have a 3 way toss up, some love the hallway, some camp the catwalk (i hate that strategy), some love to run solo trains in separate spots.

I have even tried some oddities, like camping the grenade tunnel (no power ups!) or quick revive room.

Share your favorite dr camp spots or stories.

Happy gaming!

Flytrap camp: open thompson side, then open the tp A from juggernogg. Leave the 2 doors by the flytrap ee closed. Be careful not to accidentally open to the mainframe when reloading (should be no issue, just don't be dumb), use the door to TP A closed as an emergency exit.

After 30 ish, just do the tp dash method.

Edit: have 2 players with big guns/ray guns on the hallway, best window watcher holds down the one window on the end of the hallway. The best or worst player is the extra man; he can hold the hallway during reloads, help at window or hang back firing the 'crawler-maker' (rifle with gl underbarrel, pap'd) at the front guys. The next window can usually be held until round 20, after that, everyone hangs back behind that window. Cover the ground with betties. Toss monkeys into the mainframe area if overrun, someone goes down. Hold a guy at window for end of round obligations.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you calling the flytrap hallway? I always held up on the catwalk in the teleporter just past the original box spawn.

Hi. I think that the garand is on the wall there.

If you open thompon side, then walk around the mainframe to the other side. Leave the mf door and tp A door closed. Open tp A from juggernogg area.

Try it, much more fun and more room than the catwalk. If you love dr, this will breathe new life into it.

I called it the flytrap hallway because that is where you trigger the flytrap ee. That window is your back window.