Building An Army!

Here at CoDz, building an army is nothing new. We often get together and have even created a few clans. We team up to defeat the undead in tactically swift maneuvers, and have have quite a few soldiers holding world records...but this is not about that.

In Green Run, we built some decent weapons but the lack of Turbine power caused them to be hardly used. I myself would always use the traps on top of the bus, and pick up the turbine when there was something that could damage it.(i.e. the bridge) The traps still lacked what we needed from a "buildable". They were more of a "eehh, why not."

I would like to see things like the killstreaks from multiplayer. I'm not saying we should build a jet, as that would be horrible for the core aspect of zombies. I do think that building a makeshift A.G.R would be pretty cool. I also think that these would be pretty cool:

Guardian:

Death-Machine:

A.G.R.:

All of these would be great. Imagine building a death-machine. Once it runs out of ammo, the clip falls off and the gun is put back into your inventory until you find and pick up another clip. You can then access it and the player reloads it. I would love that personally.

A little makeshift A.G.R. just rolling around annihilating everything... :lol:

So as the title has mentioned, I think/hope throughout Black Ops 2, we will be building an army. Imagine if you could have one of each of these. ;) I wish they would bring back all previous traps at the end. What I mean by this is:

As we get the last zombie map or maps, they would also add all "buildables" to all maps. With four maps, that gives us four buildable "wannabe Wunderweapons". The jet-gun might not have been so sweet, but who is to say the next ones won't be? They might be awesome, and since someone found a way to use it efficiently, the jet-gun gets the job done.

Imagine this list as the things you own on the map. Not things in your inventory, but things you picked up and placed:

Turbine

Lawn-mower turret

Electric trap

Riot shield

Guardian

A.G.R.

In Your inventory

One BA "wannabe wonderweapon"

All of this of course would be multiplied by the number of players in the match. Everything in red needs power, everything in yellow does not. I made the turbine yellow because it doesn't need power, it creates it.

So what do you think about this?

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I REALLY like this idea of building our very own army of machines of doom in zombies, ATM (especially in solo games) almost all of them are useless to me apart from the Turbine & the jet gun (for me, only in the EE testing), I've never wanted to build anything else.

So getting the option to build an army of machines would be amazing, just imagine building an exploding spider bot :twisted: It walks around until it finds some zombies then BOOM! Zombie stew!

Also with Die Rise coming up, on the COD website it said this:

combine new buildable devices

Maybe this means we can combine our buildables, maybe if you combine all your buildables in an order you get a great WW! It would then give more of a reason to go around and build these devices & if they were more destructive.

I like it!