Possible TranZit Endgame Theory

Blitz

First off, This is my first post on CoDZombies. So, if I possibly repost a previous theory I apologize.

It is possible that we have completed the steps for TOB in the incorrect order. Maybe the Table should have been build AFTER the completion of TOB. Assuming that this is a bug in the game's scripts, it would have been patched. So, I'm going to rule the whole out-of-order theory out.

Here's my idea on a possible endgame. Though, it's far out of the box and I'm sure it may prove to be a fail. Oh well, here it goes.

:arrow: (2-4 Players)

1. Upgrade the Bus Completely, (Primarily the "Cow Guard" on the front of the bus)

2. Make sure one of the players has the Navcard.

3. Have the player with the Navcard stand at the Navcard reader.

4. Have one player, obtain EMPs.

5. Have the EMP player take the bus through the tunnel.

6. When the bus exits the tunnel, as the driver is giving the GPS error dialog immediately EMP the driver.

7. While the driver is EMP'd have the Navcard holder attempt to scan the card.

( If all goes well, the Navcard will correctly scan, and when the driver wakes up he will rescan his GPS and get the new route, that's when he gives his new dialog. From this point all players will get on the bus and have to ride it all together and defend the bus from the zombies as it makes it's last round. Upon exiting the tunnel, with all players on the bus. It will take the right instead of going straight to diner. The "Cow Guard" on the bus will crash through the car/sandbag barrier and the Team will silently continue on to the next "TranZit" map.)

Although this is only a theory, I believe it is possible. I also believe that Green Run will end and its literally the end of this point of Tranzit. Future TranZit maps, with most likely the same Characters will continue the story in the future.

So, if this has been done or if anyone has any additional ideas/comments please feel free too.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thought out, clear, concise, and to the point.

Great theory!!

Now, on to the other news.. I only have one reason as to why this may not work.. YET!

There are a fair amount of people who have no_clipped the map, and there is nothing beyond the barrier you speak of.

BUT, thats not to say that as soon as DLC hits, they won't expand in new areas other than Die Rise.

Its a GREAT theory, and far as I know, no one has tested this. I would suggest finding a good team, and trying it for yourself, and posting your results. I may even try it myself.

But I would personally wait until the DLC comes out. Otherwise, I think you're sadly spitballing too far into it, and will only let yourself down.

Best bet; Try when DLC hits! All other things considered, GREAT POST Blitz!

Just a few more thoughts in our eternal struggle..

Well thought out, clear, concise, and to the point.

Great theory!!

Now, on to the other news.. I only have one reason as to why this may not work.. YET!

There are a fair amount of people who have no_clipped the map, and there is nothing beyond the barrier you speak of.

BUT, thats not to say that as soon as DLC hits, they won't expand in new areas other than Die Rise.

Its a GREAT theory, and far as I know, no one has tested this. I would suggest finding a good team, and trying it for yourself, and posting your results. I may even try it myself.

But I would personally wait until the DLC comes out. Otherwise, I think you're sadly spitballing too far into it, and will only let yourself down.

Best bet; Try when DLC hits! All other things considered, GREAT POST Blitz!

Just a few more thoughts in our eternal struggle..

Yes, I am aware that there is nothing beyond the barrier. That's my point, its the "endgame". That road is more than long enough for the screen to fade to black. I believe they just silently drive off into the fog. It's the end of the story of TranZit. Think of TranZit as a survival campaign.

Yes, I am aware that there is nothing beyond the barrier. That's my point, its the "endgame". That road is more than long enough for the screen to fade to black. I believe they just silently drive off into the fog. It's the end of the story of TranZit. Think of TranZit as a survival campaign.

I LOVE IT! Great Idea! This may be quite a large breakthrough!!

Could coincide with my theory about when DLC drops, the New 4 just Roll into some New area!

After all, we did ask for a Zombies Campaign, and Treyarch claims to have delivered.. May even tie into Jimmy Z's last tweet about the TranZit EE!!

Great thoughts added thus far!

Why is it that so many people seem to think that Green Run will expand when the DLC hits? Die Rise will be selectable on the globe screen and be its own map, just the same as Green Run and Nuketown. I don't see any reason why Green Run would change at all, NavCard or not. If they did, it would create huge compatibility problems for people that don't buy the DLC.

What they might do is release a mandatory game patch that adds a new NavCard or something, or activates the reader - whatever that will do. This would also change absolutely everything for the leaderboards too, mind you. Typically, once they have a map in place and released, it won't change at all, except for bug fixes. I hope they patch out that frigging power station glitch that i keep seeing people use. Lame-o's.