everything

U I want to know everything abut zombies . I feel like I am a great player who knows less about the story than anybody! I wanna know everything right from the very first zombies every storyline every wierd Easter egg EVERYTHING. Now I'm sure with enough digging I can fond it but I would much rather get all the information from one source in one place . Any help would be awesome !

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

The best thing to do, in my opinion, is just be active on the site and you'll pick up on stuff. Getting all your information from one place is a bad way to do things, either find multiple (like a lot) stories to read. I've never fully supported any story thread, not even mine, because there are always flaws. But yeah, there's no real way to feed you the perfect story, you just need to be active and you start to pick up on it all. The story itself isn't hard, but there is a lot behind the conclusions made and THAT'S what you need to know, not the story written out.

MurderMachinex's - ZombieTrilogy Storyline - HERE

Tac's - Every Radio Transcript Thread - HERE

Tac's - Time & Location of All Maps Thread- HERE

These are the most accurate & informative threads you'll ever find regarding the storyline.

Cheers

EDIT - or you can forget everything I just said.... Tac is correct, if you go over all the radio audio files (over & over) a few play throughs can change your opinion on the developments. Keep reading different stories, as no one knows the exact story & things will no doubt change after the finish of this game. Then you can come to your own conclusion.