PaP GALVAKNUCKS, Zombie Tazer Knuckles, and more...

joel101988

So, I haven't seen this posted on here, but I've noticed a pretty big find on the community.callofduty website. You can pack a punch the galvaknucles. Although, when you pack-a-punch, it gives you back grenades...wtf? What you have to do is buy the knucks with no weapon equipped. Whats even weirder, is the fact that they are called something different when you do so. Anybody have any thoughts? Could this lead us to another possible step? Here's a youtube link of somebody pack a punching:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rwxxvyXwbc

Edit: They are called the Zombie_Tazer_Knuckles when you buy them

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure what you mean by them being called "Zombie_Tazer_Knuckles when you buy them"? Do the knuckles on the wall change to that or something? Because you can never see the name of your melee weapon, can you?

Either way, if they are called that, the underscores would tell me it's a placeholder name, and not an official name... which tells me this is a glitch. Not to mention that you say it gives you grenades when you do it. The entire thing sound really glitchy to me. I guess the question is, does it change their effect at all? Do they become a one-hit kill past round 13?

And regarding your last post, lots of glitches are easy to do... doesn't make them any less of a glitch.