Something about the bus.

Diego1995

I have looked at the bus today because i was thinking it cannot be that the bus have is only something to transport with so if i looked at the right side of the bus and i was seeing something that looked like a motor so i thought maybe if you would EMP the bus driver and you wil shoot with youre jet gun towards the motor that you maybe could turn the power into the bus on and the busdriver will be stil 'dead' maybe you can configure the bus driver with youre navard. was just a little idea that came out of my head ;p maybe somoene could try it perhaps have done a little research and could nowhere find something like this so i think its worth to try. sorry for my bad english but i'm from belgium :)

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great theory mite go try it but wat concerns me after completing the tower of babble Easter egg my games have been crazy mainly the stoplight in town has been lighting up so I Thot u cood place a turbine on the bus and maybe that wood cause maybe a turn signal so possibly u cood get the bus to turn a different direction and the bus cood take you to a secret location

• Administrators

Don't get me wrong - it's a great thing to have you use your mind for configuring the NavCard in regards to the bus. The idea, however, has been brought up multiple times. The card can only be accepted via NavCard reader under the pylon anyways.

As far as "reviving" the bus driver goes, many have speculated that EMPing him would reset his system. Some say to use a turbine, others (like yourself) predict that inserting the NavCard would help him recognize a new route and leave Green Run. We know that they will get out of that area, but with what we're given so far, we are looking at forms of teleportation just to stray away from the bus ideas.

But keep bringing up some nice ideas, friendo. :)