Please explain the board structure to me

Tom852

Question

Hi

The new Blops 2 trailer is realeased for less than 4 hours I think, and the new sections are already here. That is absolutely great. We obviously have one, that has the permissions and the knowledge for creating and edit new boards.

Why, with all my true honesty, why is that person not finally finally finally finally taking care of other problems about the structure?

[*:2ouv0fdm]Make all the sub-boards visible on the main page. There are subboards in General BO2, in TranZit, and in Map Based Strategy. No one uses them, cause no one sees them.
    For the strategy thing, there are already many boards listed from Black Ops 1. If there is a maximum of subboards that can be displayed, why do you not show the new instead of the old stuff? Imho, you can make all Black Ops and WAW stuff invisible, but show Black Ops 2. But best is of course to show all.
    Subsubboards can't be displayed I think, see c) for that.
    [*:2ouv0fdm]Have you ever thought about the forums we have, their naming and how it is for users to understand what board is for what?
    In BO2-General, there are two subboards. As a user, I read the title, not the description. Especially when it would be displayed on the main page, I even don't see the description. One board is called general story, the other is called general discussion. But the general discussion is actually the board BO2-General. Why is in BO2-General a subbaord BO2-General-General???? Or in other words, why isn't the title for that board "General Strategy and Gameplay"? The title is catchy, not the description.
    In BO2-TranZit, there is a subboard called GreenRun. Now, I do not know what DLC's are delivering to us. I don't know if Die Rise is TranZit or not. All I know for right now is, that TranZit = Green Run. So, where do I have to state my Green Run - TranZit stuff. In TranZit or in TranZit-GreenRun? Since there are lots of strategies, but also lots of stories and theories about Green Run, why is it not clear where is what? Especially, if the TranZit baord is meant as story an the TranZit-GreenRun board as strategy or vice versa, why is one "lower ranked" as the other? And if there will be more TranZit Maps, where will the strategy boards and where will the story boards be? Or was the MapBasedStrategy-GreenRun board for TranZit? I don't understand it!!!
    [*:2ouv0fdm]Talking about the Strategy section: The Survival maps of Green Run are extremely small. What is seen and found in there, is mostly seen and found in Green Run (TranZit). For strategy, only like 2-3 things differ. But basically what Rape Train works in Town-Survival can also be used in GreenRun-Tranzit. IF I have to post something specific for Bus Depot - Survival, my title will tell. But there is absolutely no need for subbaords "Town" "Bus Depot" and "Farm" in my opinion.

I know, it is difficult to bring the complexity of game modes, strategy versus story and somewhere a "general" board under one hat. But I have a concrete structure in my mind. Let me know, if I shall write it down. Screw it, I do it.

IMG URL since it will not scale I think:

• Answers 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

1 answer to this question